MD Birthday Team Formation

Fyrd Argentus

[quote name='Redmyth' timestamp='1298741451' post='79657']
Sorry Crazy Mike I told you I was confused I wish to be part of the Merry Devilers team please
[/quote]

Now we're all confused, redmyth. You were a charter member of Team Bunny, were you not?

At the very least you now need to explain to us all what is going on and why you'd want to be with the Merry Devilers....

• Root Admin

Just so everyone knows, the forum is located under factions and groups, [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/forum/232-merry-devilers/"]HERE[/url] But you will only be able to access it if you have been given permission. To get this permission you need to be patient and wait for someone higher up in the group to tell me to add you.

All your requests must be processed by Chewett - I have forwarded - and then you get on the Merry Deviler's thread and figure out from the converstations going on how you can help. Leap in, show some initiative, have fun -- you know the drill.

• 3 weeks later...

Count me in. We will melt metalbunny's pride and "popularity". Also, I would like to test and solve riddles(maybe some ideas for riddles too), as well as take advantage of the unknown land/map(as Mur told us....)

Passant and Zeph, I'm glad to see we're on the same team.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Sephirah Caelum' timestamp='1303083096' post='82929']
If I tell that I'm inscribing for the Merry Delivers just for the sake of buring Marind Nitratus. Will I still be accepted?
[/quote]

I'll ask Chewett to sign you up. Please get your player id on the members thread in the birthday challenges forum.