Libya is at war.

TTLexceeded

[color="#2e8b57"][/color][quote]It is typically American to bomb an other country for a pretended reason and then pretend to help them, sadly i see everybody else is following the "American example" now.[/quote]

[color="#2e8b57"][i]The UN called for a no-fly zone over Libya about a week ago as a result the US, UK and FRANCE sent in airplanes and bombed the military air bases as well Gadaffi's residential area. and FYI a FRENCH plane did technically start the bombing NOT the Americans. This did infact tip the balances in favour of the Libyian people fighting against Gadaffi - for a little while. [/i][/color]

[quote name='Sharazhad' timestamp='1300991115' post='81270']
[color="#2e8b57"][i]The UN called for a no-fly zone over Libya about a week ago as a result the US, UK and FRANCE sent in airplanes and bombed the military air bases as well Gadaffi's residential area. and FYI a FRENCH plane did technically start the bombing NOT the Americans. This did infact tip the balances in favour of the Libyian people fighting against Gadaffi - for a little while. [/i][/color]
[/quote]
lmao @ 'the french started it'

But yes it is a bit weird to be upset that people send in planes after you ask them to. Unfortunately I am not certain whether it will be over sooner now. If they keep ambiguous about wanting/not wanting help, it will probably last longer. If no help arrived, maybe they would have lost by now and there'd be less victims. I suppose that sounds very odd, but in the end war will only end if one side yields.

Let's see if I can bring a smile to your faces and tell you a small but funny fact (actually I died laughing when I heard it) about Ro sticking its nose into this boiling pot.

Our government decided to send...get ready...1 frigate! because we have 2! So yes! RO is sending half of its feet :D to Libya!! And it's a second hand frigate we bought from UK when they wanted to decommission it. So I expect it to make waves...or wait...if there are waves it might not reach the destination...

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Ok, we get the point. America is full of nothing but arrogant, rich, know-it-alls that figure they could run the world better than the rest. I wish I lived there. Oh, wait, I do. Too bad I'm not rich and know it all. Then I could solve the world's problems.

I get really tired of people slamming America. I don't run around insulting your countries. Please stop insulting mine. We aren't perfect. We never claimed to be. Most Americans don't want to be involved with all the world's crap. Doesn't matter though. US is damned if it does something and damned if it doesn't. If I could keep the US from getting involved in things, I would. I can't. I knew there were some that hated the US in MD. It's becoming apparent that it's grown quite a bit lately. I guess I have to either keep taking your insults or leave. [/font][/color]

• Root Admin

I doubt everyone is saying that mya, i dont think they would blame one person in a country, unless ofc they are making the decisions.

But since this has got offensive as it surely would have, This topic is closed. Politics is not a good discussion point in a forum with so many different nationalities and opinions.