Teleporting

Esmaralda

I tried today to teleport from the gazebo to various locations and none seemed to work (not going to post where for spoiler purposes, but I can PM an admin if needed). I had full AP. Can someone please confirm or deny that they are still able to teleport? (could be my IE browser is too old or something related to my machine only -- IE7).

Last wednesday I could not either some people tried with the same results. I suspect it's internionalm but for how long and will old codes be restored - no idea

EDIT: (after reading posts below) weird..... It _did_ work before with the same setup....

Edited by xrieg

The teleport code, I believe, was only to be used for the MD Birthday. I do checked the announcements, and it was not in there, but I know from somewhere that it was said the code would be obsolete afterwards.

Just a reminder:
If you have important business to do in Tribunal, you will be better off walking there and will be better thought of for MAKING the trip and WORKING to get there!

Just my 2 cents.

There are other teleport codes besides the ones that send you to the tribunal which also were not working for me when I tried them earlier today. I will try again tomorrow and see if anything changed =)

The locational codes that worked before the festival got "turned off" during it. The festival had a couple of locational codes during it, these got turned off after the festival ended.

It is my belief that the original codes just didn't get turned back on afterwards. Where my confusion lays, and why I didn't post before, is that Fyrd says they work at all.

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1306223145' post='84977']
The locational codes that worked before the festival got "turned off" during it. The festival had a couple of locational codes during it, these got turned off after the festival ended.

It is my belief that the original codes just didn't get turned back on afterwards. Where my confusion lays, and why I didn't post before, is that Fyrd says they work at all.
[/quote]

Sorry, there are more issues going on here than I realized. My testing evidently occurred after the Birthday Festival, but before the gazebo was shut down. At that time, the older version of IE worked where the newer version of IE, even with pop-ups allowed, did not work. With the newer version, during the Festival, I could not see & use the activation light of the GoE when others or myself activated it.

I have been able to port to the Paper Cabin and the MDA Study room in the past, using IE7 browser.
Just tested it, using the same codes (I can PM them for confirmation if needed) and it's not showing me any yellow glow for the MDA portal.

Edit.... but I can to to Pillars of Harmony. Strange...

Edited by Maebius

• 7 months later...