Community Garden Treasury

Rumi

[quote name='Rumi' timestamp='1349204925' post='122869']
Big thanks to MB water guild for 100 mineral water to be used to petrify lumber. Looking for a good lumber -> petrified lumber cauldron recipe (PM or post in new thread with ideas)
[/quote][quote name='Rumi' timestamp='1349204925' post='122869']
Big thanks to MB water guild for 100 mineral water to be used to petrify lumber. Looking for a good lumber -> petrified lumber cauldron recipe (PM or post in new thread with ideas)
[/quote]

with your respect sir, i request you or any representative to please collect the resource from me as soon as possible. and so i can continue dowsing for new batches of them without affecting your requirements. thank you sir!

[s]Flowers
ITC41362TEPPM89MDI238HSZ393N76A[/s]

Edited by nadrolski

Sir Rumi, it is me again posting here to get your attention immediately :D

three (3) persons by the names of [b]DARK DEMON[/b], [b]Seigheart[/b] and [b][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(247, 251, 252)]Ackshan Bemunah[/background][/font][/color][/b] wanted to donate '5 Water' x3, (ITC c/o me) to the Community Garden, and please let me know if you are ready before i send the code

have a good weekend there, sir! hi-5!

Edited by nadrolski

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1349527420' post='123302']
What ever you plan on giving me, please donate it to either the garden community or the TKs
[/quote][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]" [background=rgb(247, 251, 252)]Looking for a TK representative to collect '10 Water' ('5' x2) from Seigheart & Ackshan Bemunah (c/o me) "[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 251, 252)]and i wrote that on my forum Status even before you posted here.[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 251, 252)]i chose yours and Ackshan's for TKs, and if you have a problem with that, then i send them to Rumi.[/background][/font][/size]

Edited by nadrolski

My apologies to nad and everyone. I have not been online very much recently and I haven't been able to take possession of these resources.

I discussed with Fang and Seigheart when he was TK leader about having an official treasury (and treasurer) for the community garden.

Fang, can you make this happen?

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1349722476' post='123532']
And you were told, by me, to ask the Council as they were the only ones that could say yes...

Fang *should* say the same thing.
[/quote]

There are actually two options.

Fang could say the same thing.

Alternatively, he could ask Council, as they are the only ones that can say yes.

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah