Community Garden Treasury

Rumi

All funds and assets of the community garden will be recorded in this thread. The initial post will be updated as funds grow and are used.

If you wish to make a donation of funds, tools, or anything else to the community garden, you can post your intended donation on this thread and the initial post will be updated when then the donation is received.

Many of these donations will be used as quest rewards for seed and garden quests. If you wish to sponsor a particular quest, feel free to elaborate when you offer your donation.

[b]Current Funds:[/b]

[b]1 gc[/b]
[b]11sc[/b]
[b]1003 lumber[/b]
[b]124 raw glass[/b]
[b]979 branches[/b]

UPDATE: I am doing my best to record every donation, and I realize there are some missing. The current funds is accurate, but some donations have not been accurately recorded. My apologies. If you have made a donation and don't see your donation recorded accurately, please contact me and I will update accordingly.

[u]ITEM[/u]----------------[u]DONATED BY[/u]

5 silver coins------Etluhcs Teragram

1 gold coin---------Hedge Munos

5 silver coins------Hedge Munos

1 silver coin-------Princess Katt

3 lumber-----------Amoran K Kol

53 lumber----------Phantom Orchid

4 raw glass--------Passant the Weak

8 raw glass--------Marvolo

52 lumber----------Seigheart

96 raw glass-------Falronn

2 sand---------------Falronn

802 lumber---------Tal

692 branches------Tal

84 lumber----------Esmaralda

Edited by Rumi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another group of 5 sc was donated (either by Hedge Munos or Etluhcs Teragram - same player, dif. alts) several weeks ago. Hedge, please contact me so we can record the details of this transaction.

Current funds - 10sc - held by Rumi

• 1 month later...

Several donations have come in over the past few months that were not recorded until now.

Amoran K Kol donated 3 lumber

Phantom Orchid donated 53 lumber

Passant the Weak donated 4 raw glass

The Community Garden project is specifically seeking donations of lumber and glass for the purpose of constructing a toolshed and greenhouse. There will be other materials required for these projects, but these materials will be required in significant quantities.

If anyone has these resources available and would like to donate them to the garden, they are most welcome.

The current drive is toward lumber as the toolshed will probably be the first element of the community garden to be constructed. Once our toolshed is constructed, we can store the tools we'll need for all the earthworks, planting, and other parts of garden installation.

Thanks everyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Phantom Orchid has donated her entire inventory of magic stones, resources, and coins to the Community Garden. This massive donation includes many heat stones and a supercharged heat stone. I offer sincere gratitude for the contribution. What a blessing!

UPDATE: A list...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Silver coin (42)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gold coin (2)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6 Memory stone[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]30 Unidentified plants[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 Sawdust[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]109 Branches[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]23 Fenths[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]40 Tea leaves[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]7 Timeless dust[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 Syntropic Dust[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]25 Aromatic herbs[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sand[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 Toxic Gas[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]44 Lumber[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 Solid stench[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 Fat[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]24 Raw Glass[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]11 Flowers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Supercharged Heat stone[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Prot Movelock stone[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Locate stone[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Toadspeak stone[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hearthepoor stone[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Silvertongue stone (2)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Heat stone (14)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Teleport Papercabin ston (2)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Attacklock stone (3)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Movelock stone (4)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Acousticremains stone (2)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rainbow candy (15)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cup of Aromatic Tea (3)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Spicy Pickle (2)[/font][/color]

Edited by Rumi

• Root Admin

[quote name='Rumi' timestamp='1339440372' post='114375']
Chwyl (Chewett Alt I suppose) has donated a GG drachorn for the community garden.
[/quote]

That is not my alt, please do not suppose anyone is my alt without asking me personally.

If he is claiming to be my alt please tell me.

• 3 weeks later...