Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Market

A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc

  1. Anyone interested? I have some remains I never trained with around 25 age each. I have 20 that I want to get rid of at 1 silver per three. I'm willing to negotiate if that's too steep.

  2. Started by ERO,

    WTS: Shop Joker...age before transfer :572...1 token (emeraldglare)...1.5 mil heat

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Started by Vornicel,

    i want to buy birds, archers and grasans with claw2 and claw3

    • 0 replies
    • 687 views
  4. Started by The Warrior,

    [b]Imperial Aramor[/b] [color=#eeeeee][i]CTC735949VILAT63MDC[/i][/color] ID: 735949 Age: 95 Will accept coins or MD shop credits.

  5. Started by Seigheart,

    The TKs need an Acoustic Remains Spell stone ASAP. Post what you want for it in this thread. Need one by 24:00 tomorrow.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Started by Brulant,

    I would like to sell or trade two of my Sharptears. Ages are as of Day 283. [b]Sharptear 1:[/b] Heat: 341064 Age: 104 Tokens: None Reserve: 10sc [b]Sharptear 2:[/b] Heat: 660978 Age: 127 Tokens: Claw III Reserve: 12sc I don't have anything that I'm particularly looking to trade for, but I'm open to suggestions. Have a nice day!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. [font=georgia,serif]Hello, I would like to purchase a rare, creature not offered in the shop, is that possible with the amount I am offering? I have a Tormented Soul ,Angien and all the shop creatures(Except a Drach and an Anniversary Armour) and what I would like to have is a Shade, but i am up for other offers. Thanks.[/font]

  8. Started by Zorica,

    hi, too young in the game to have mood panel access yet, so i have to be the first one (according to search results) to sell lumber via the forum. i dont know the going price of lumber and i dont even know if there is demand. i dont even know what lumber is good for. but i do know i have 11 pieces of lumber i want to sell. Zori Ca

  9. Started by asad,

    selling Angien 1)Stored Heat 23983, Age 152, ID:724017 2)Stored Heat 11968, Age 151, ID:724181 3)Stored Heat 10246, Age 149 ID:724518 offer stands till Sunday evening offer should be in credits/coins

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Started by Eon,

    Stored Heat: 7,801,531 Age: 198 Tokens: 0 You may bid here, message me in game, or message me on the forum. In game pm's will be unblocked until the auction is over. I won't be taking anyone off my forum ignore list. I'm mainly interested in coins, but I'd also take credits along with a decent amount of coins. This will go on for 5 day's Highest offer: 21 gold coins - [url="../../user/5614-lone-wolf-pup/"]lone wolf[/url]

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Started by Manda,

    Hi all Massive hug an tickles i want to buy stones that has the spell summon ( i want to soumon players to my location ) so post how much stones and the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

  12. GG Drach 6 mil heat 16 tokens - PM if you want details 494 age I'm looking for: A nutcracker + _____________ + _________________________ .....................................................A santa........................some Gold .................................................A Soulweaver...........Another creature i don't have P.S. Shout-out to Jester for being nice to me

  13. Started by Chewett,

    Selling a GoE Stone or two ideally wanting blank memory stones. Current Bid: 3 Gold for 2 GoE stones

  14. Started by MRAlyon,

    in few time I will have a pack of 50 memory stones so I would sell it at the best offert... I will sell it when I will be satisfied of the offert... I accept credits, coins ecc (no other resources)... but not normal creats... put your offert and I will let you know if it's ok or no... Thanks MRAlyon

    • 0 replies
    • 764 views
  15. Started by phantasm,

    selling 7 angiens all over 410 days no tokens on any very little stored heat fresh start with good amount of age Please place bids in this topic only, no pms [s]1. Dragonrider= 1g[/s] [s]2. Tal= 8sc[/s] [s]3. Tal=8sc[/s] [s]4. JTZ= 7.5sc[/s] [s]5. JTZ= 7.5sc[/s] [s]6.. everyone= 7sc[/s] [s]7. livingpuppet=6sc[/s]

    • 21 replies
    • 3.2k views
  16. Started by MRHoly One,

    Age: 525 Heat: 202,272 One token: Stardust

  17. Started by phantasm,

    looking for ordinary creatures with high heat. Looking for as cheap as possible so without tokens is perferrable.

    • 0 replies
    • 706 views
  18. Started by lone wolf pup,

    200+ age. Joker. preferred price, 3 sc each.

  19. Started by Kamisha,

    At time of posting Pimped Grasan 1 Age=275 Highest Bid Pimped Grasan 2 Age=687 Highest Bid Pimped Grasan 3 Age=209 Highest Bid Pimped Grasan 4 Age=473 Highest Bid Pimped Grasan 5 Age=274 Highest Bid: [b]Child of soul 1 gold for all: Offer accepted (closed)[/b]

  20. Started by Seigheart,

    I am looking to buy the following: 2x Tokened BPs (The more the better) Many Aged Trees (Must be above 40 days) Post what you have, and I will reply with my offer.

  21. Started by phantasm,

    Imperial Aramor X3 Ages: 174 heat: 0 andrew 2 sc [s]595 heat: 79,752 soothing sands 3sc[/s] [s]572 heat: 65,818 darkfire 2sc[/s] All with no tokens, Any bids are welcome

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Started by Manda,

    Well Hi all and recibe a hug when read this Im selling Sharpshooter fresh ------------------------------ ignnus 8 silver Toxico dendrite black daimonds---------------- 2 silvers [s]Drean Mutation------------------------------------ 50 age 3gc[/s] [s]Pimped Gassan----------------------------------- 369 age 737172 heat 4 Silvers By living puppet[/s] [s] [/s] [s] [b]7 Aromatic herbs 2 sc[/b][/s] [s] [/s] [s] [b]Flowers 1 sc[/b][/s] [s] [/s] [s] …

  23. Started by stavaroiu,

    Selling some uncommon crits and some herbs. None have tokens or considerable heat, just age. Accepting coins, token-ed crits, items, and for the herbs i also accept other resources like water or branches for trade. [s]1 - Tormented Soul age 622 - 5sc by lashtal[/s] [s]2 - Tormented Soul age 622 - 5sc by lashtal[/s] [s]3 - Tormented Soul age 301 - 4sc by VonUngernSternberg[/s] [s]4 - Tormented Soul age 301 - 3sc by Andrew16[/s] [s]5 - Tormented Soul age 297 - 3sc by Maebius[/s] [s]6 - Tormented Soul age 297 - 3sc by Maebius[/s] [s]7 - Tormented Soul age 264 - 3sc by Maebius[/s] [s]8 - Pimped Grasan age 280 - 12sc combo by Darkfire[/s] [s]9 - Pimped Grasan age 1…

  24. Started by Udgard,

    As title says, I'm looking to buy heavily tokened imps and pimps. Please post your offers here, thx.

  25. Started by Innos,

    Hello, I'd like to buy 2 angiens, but due to lack of in-game currency I offer 1 allopass credit code for each. Innos

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views

Member Statistics

  • 4586 Total Members
  • 936 Most Online
  • Adeptus Newest Member ·

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 182.9k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.