Central Market
A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc
1557 topics in this forum
-
Stored Heat: 60,800,345 Age: 658 Tokens: None You can make bids in this thread or message me in game. I'll sell it at 00:00:00 server time. Highest Offer: 1 GC - Anonymous.
-
- 1 reply
- 868 views
-
-
Got a bunch of pimped grasans need to clear from inventory. Low age and heat. No reserve.
-
- 1 reply
- 790 views
-
-
-
I was wondering if there was anyone that would be interested in selling a tainted angien. In exchange, I can pay credits and/or creatures. At the moment, I've pretty much exhausted my coin supply. Some creatures that I would be willing to trade in combination for a Tainted are: A fresh nutcracker, santa, rusty, and rein. I also have an aged soulweaver and a sharpie.
-
- 0 replies
- 810 views
-
-
so im plaining to buy a reindrach dont care heat i dont need that aged get more value (150+) tokens more value too i dont mind if its young Please pm here or in game with offers i dont want to read pms with (Wats ur offer what u will give to me) so let me say i will pay in GC SC and credits can be combo (coins + credits) or just coins - credits
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
-
Bird1 Stored Heat 941049 Age 296 Bird2 Stored Heat 119381 Age 296 [s]Bird3-[/s][b]Sold to Guillak 1sc[/b] [s]Stored Heat 1418730[/s] [s]Age 296[/s] [s]Dark Archer1[/s] [s]Stored Heat 535904[/s] [s]Age 545[/s] [s]Dark Archer2-[/s][b]1 sc Chengmingz[/b] [s]Stored Heat 962377[/s] [s]Age 318[/s] Dark Archer3 Stored Heat 272432 Age 87 Bid as you like.. (goes on until 00:00 server time)
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
-
As per title. All creatures is 0 heat and no token. [s]Imperial Aramor (300+ age) = starting bid 1sc ; 2sc considered sold[/s] ( Sold To Fyrd ) [s]3 Pimp Grasan (200+ age) = starting bid 1sc each ; 3sc each considered sold[/s] (Sold To Fyrd ) [s]Rusty (200+ age) = starting bid 2gc ; 4gc considered sold [/s] ( Sold to Tal ) I will sell to highest bidder on Sunday (18 Dec)
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
-
Stored Heat 1 583 241 Age 330 as of today, 15.Dec.2011 No tokens. Starting price 2sc.
-
- 12 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Let me know if you can help. Got to make gold fillings!
-
- 0 replies
- 741 views
-
-
Selling 40 Cups of Aromatic Tea. 1GC(15sc) for 10 cups is considered a buyout(instant sell). PM or post offers.
-
- 2 replies
- 923 views
-
-
I'm selling a 25M heat Water Daimon (30 days age) reserve value : 14 sc This auction will close on 3 days.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Hello MDers as some of you may know I am trying to remove all notes and or cupons off the Market. Seeing as i have quickly run out of coins i will be auctioning off a personal creature of mine, in the attempt to remove many more notes and cupons. I just recently Mutated a GG into a Horrible Wind which is now for auction. I will primarily be taking notes and cupons along with coins. Now what I mean primarily is that lets say MDer A offers a 20 Gold Coin Note and MDer B offers 20 Gold Coins I'll take MDer's A offer. (of course 20gcs is too low for me to sale but its just an example ) Anyways Bid away, the auction shall end when i feel am getting a nice chunk of change…
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
Due to lack of interest i will change tax each pimped (now they give at 2 level resources) start in 2 sc blood pact 97 age start in 6 sc creatures with 4mil stored heat 4sc each--------------------------------- Sold (woa that was fast)
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
I've got 100 cups of tea left to sell. Current price: 3sc per cup. If you buy in bulk, you get discount. From 10 cups onwards, you pay 2.5sc per. From 25 cups onwards, you pay 2sc per. From 50 cups onwards you pay 1.5 per. Each cup should have maximum uses, unless I pass you the wrong one by accident. Just tell me right after I passed them to you to get a correct one.
-
- 1 reply
- 881 views
-
-
Over My MD Life I've come to Obtain Plenty of Coins... Seeing the recent "issues" people have against the TK and other forms of cashing convenience I'll do everybody a favor and help you out. What I am able to "Cash" Out At the Moment [s]1, 10 Gold Note[/s] [s]2, 5 Gold Notes[/s] [s]15, 15 Silver Notes[/s] I now have 175 Silver coins which means if you want sc and have note/cupons i will be more than glad to exchange them for an equivalent amount. if you have any other forms of notes or gcs you wish to trade for silver coins just let me know i'll take care you Your Friendly MD Banker, Junior All i have now is Silver coins to exchange for any silver cupon…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
looking to buy heat creature 1 mill to 4 mill heat ..
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Currently, with the amount of casts I have at my disposal, I frequently run the risk of not being able to take logs of community events. I would appreciate if someone would be able to provide me with a supply of memory stones to enchant with my accoustic remains spell for personal use, so that should I ever find myself short of casts I have an emergency supply. I do not have much that I can offer in exchange, however I do have a few spells I can happily enchant for anyone willing to help me in this manner. I would be more than happy to turn a fair portion of the donated memory stones into spell stones for them to do with as they wish, if necessary. I have silvertong…
- 3 replies
- 982 views
-
[size=3](~12 hours remaining until sale's done.)[/size] Bid until 6th.. Instant buy 2 gold. have fun
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
unique IDS for sell [color=#999999]ID:755440 [/color]Remains [color=#999999]ID:755441 [/color]Remains [color=#999999]ID:755443 [/color]Water Being I[color=#999999] [/color] [color=#999999]ID:755444 [/color]Water Being I call ur offer
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
i want to buy creatures High heat 2+mill doesn't mattes which the creature
-
- 0 replies
- 692 views
-
-
i m looking o sell my branches more then 400+. plus 75 lamber.. start bidding .. creatures ,coins , credits etc are acceptable ... Regards, Asad
-
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
-
Member Statistics
- 4586 Total Members
- 936 Most Online
-
Adeptus Newest Member ·
Forum Statistics
- Total Topics 17.6k
- Total Posts 182.9k