Images
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Hedge
-
Listen to the Music
Greetings, This thread is for those who would like to share a song and their thoughts on it, emotions felt by it, frustration in trying to play it, or any other thing like that. If you want to get more on-topic, you could try to relate it to MD. Here, I'll start. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aF9AJm0RFc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aF9AJm0RFc[/url] Makes me realize how short life is, and it makes me think about the mistakes I've made. Throws me into a pensive and reflective mood, but I quite like it. Your turn. Hedge