Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Reynor
-
Game won't work
Alright, so now when I log in I get to a page, but it won't let me do anything. Attached is a screenshot of what I see. I also never received a confirmation email. MagicDuel Screenshot.bmp
-
Game won't work
I remember playing this game back when I was younger, so when I stumbled across it, I wanted to create a new account and give it another try. However, when I created it, all it did was take me to a completely white screen. I closed that and tried to log in again, only for me to be taken to a screen talking about some variable missing, or something. I created other accounts, trying to see if it was a one-time bug, but it happened all the time. I tried on both Chrome and Firefox, with the same result. Any ideas?