Guidance

Krioni

Hello everyone.

I wave introduced myself in the No Man's Land Hello's, Goodbyes, and such section, but I wanted to make a quick inquiry post here in Loreroot's section. I am only in MP3, but as I continue to spend more time in the story and events of this world, I am enjoying Loreroot's, well, lore and related history I can read. While I have yet to defeat the Guardians, and though I wish to defeat them it may have to wait until MP4, I had a couple questions for whoever may answer them. First, could anyone direct me in the best way to learn more of Loreroot or anyone who could acquaint me with anything I can know? I love reading, so articles and documents are awesome. I have read the document composing the history of loreroor in the Loreroot Histories section, and will be browsing the MDA for anything else of interest.
Second, when I do gain entrance in to Loreroot, how does one go about gaining citizenship? I have never joined any land, as I have not found one that felt enough like a place I could call home, but I believe Loreroot is that place. I want to make sure I prepare anything necessary to this venture.

Thanks for your help!
Krioni

Edited by Krioni

• Root Admin

Im not a Loreroot Guy (Marind Bell For Lyfe) But i can answer one question of yours

To apply for citizenship, you need to use the right panel, There is a link that says "citizenship" which will allow you to apply to a land.

Info's about loreroot... They are tree huggers? Kinda all you need to know.

As for the Guards, there is some debate whether it is actually possible for a MP3 to defeat them currently, after a few changes, So my advise is wait til mp4 or 5

Edited by Chewett

As of now it is impossible for the guards to be beaten at mp3 due to the recent changes in advancing creatures, though we welcome anyone into the forest who can passby them and are more then welcome to anyone interested in joining our lands as a citizen and hopefully someday joining one of our Alliances. There are a few people you can seek out about information concerning Loreroot. Myself, Mya Celestia, Firsanthalas, and Amoran K Kol are just a few of the residents who would gladly share information with you about our vibrant forest.

[quote name='Darigan' timestamp='1309981134' post='87257']
As of now it is impossible for the guards to be beaten at mp3 due to the recent changes in advancing creatures, though we welcome anyone into the forest who can passby them and are more then welcome to anyone interested in joining our lands as a citizen and hopefully someday joining one of our Alliances. There are a few people you can seek out about information concerning Loreroot. Myself, Mya Celestia, Firsanthalas, and Amoran K Kol are just a few of the residents who would gladly share information with you about our vibrant forest.
[/quote]

Well I shall hope to catch some of you online when I can. As it seems the majority of things I can do right now are either fight or quest, I am taking some time to get more intimate with the combat system and continue the push to MP4. If you have any suggested material for Loreroot reading, let me know! Thanks for the awesome information, and I hope to be talking about citizenship in a more serious fashion sometime soon.

[quote name='Darigan' timestamp='1309981134' post='87257']
As of now it is impossible for the guards to be beaten at mp3 due to the recent changes in advancing creatures
[/quote]
Not necessarily true, I can come up with one or two ways to do it at MP3, but I haven't tried doing it with regular creatures yet, I'll test eventually...maybe <<

As for reading material, it may not be only about Loreroot, but you should check out the Archives: [url="http://md-archives.com/"]Here[/url]

Edited by Pipstickz

[quote]As of now it is impossible for the guards to be beaten at mp3 due to the recent changes in advancing creatures[/quote]

[quote]Not necessarily true, I can come up with one or two ways to do it at MP3, but I haven't tried doing it with regular creatures yet, I'll test eventually...maybe <<[/quote]

Pip, it may be possible to defeat the guardians at MP3. However, it has definitely become much much harder if it indeed remains possible. On a personal note, I will advise MP3s not to try. My reasoning behind this is to stop new players getting frustrated and exasperated in trying to do something that may not even be possible. If it is possible, I would say that it is still not really meant for a new player to achieve currently.
Good luck with your testing Pip and let us know the results. I would be interested to find out if it is possible nowadays.

And yes, to Kriori or any other new player reading this, ask questions. Most people will answer as best they can. Don't be afraid to PM someone, just be a bit patient in waiting for a reply. Sometimes I may not reply till the next day, but I will usually reply as soon as I can. Same goes for most of the people in MD.

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Welcome to you!
I'm glad to see you've found the mini quests. Come by the cabin or Loreroot gate anytime for a chat :D[/font][/color]

[quote name='Mya Celestia' timestamp='1310063092' post='87326']
[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Welcome to you!
I'm glad to see you've found the mini quests. Come by the cabin or Loreroot gate anytime for a chat :D[/font][/color]
[/quote]

And I am thoroughly enjoying them! Thanks for taking the time to make a great way to learn more about the game. I will definitely drop by some time for a casual chat.