fighting ritual BUG

lashtal

I encountered the bug this morning for the first time. Other players, such as redmyth, could confirm it.

Basically: I have already 20 defensive rituals, each of them consisting of a single animated tree.
My tree is alive, full healed, and if I get attacked the rituals work correctly.
The problem appears when I bind a new ritual (e.g. to attack someone).
Even if I do NOT click on [def], this last ritual is considered to be the first defensive ritual as well. :wacko:

This obviously creates huge problems.
I don't know if it can be related with THC, BHC or other running contests.

thanks
lashtal

Edited by lashtal

[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1312042683' post='89197']
Did your new ritual's health have at least 301 VE?
[/quote]

Yes.
The fact is just as I reported: last ritual bound becomes automatically the first defensive one.

lashtal

I'd like to confirm what Lashtal has reported........... as the exact same thing happened to me yesterday, and I have double checked, I have over 20 defense rituals set up and my tree is fully healed but when I was attacked my defense ritual didn't work

I'm sure my defensive rituals have not been defeated, I don't know anything about eventual casted spells (but this 'bug' lasted several hours at least).

Anyway I tried again today, now everything seems to behave correctly, so I think this post can be closed.
The problem appeared and disappeared yesterday.

thanks
lashtal

Edited by lashtal