Voice on the Forums

Peace

[quote]The MD Council are looking for someone to make posts on our behalf. This person would not have any powers, rights or be given any reward. They would merely be used to deal with certain matters that need to be said on the forum by Us.

If you wish to apply for this job, please post on the forum (someone create a topic). This is not a role, and therefore can be done no matter what you do ingame. However as a reminder, Similar with "Mur said" comments, Lieing about something we have said will be punishable. If you are unsure about someone making a comment that "Mur said" or "council said" contact us to get it confirmed.
There is an additional age requirement: the person should be between 200 and 400 AD.[/quote]

I am not applying.

Edited by Chewett

I support these entries and the idea of a Voice for us.
(I will not be applying, but really like this concept overall, and offer my thumbs-up support to those who did apply!)

Days:239 :cool:

Edited by Maebius

• 3 weeks later...

[log=Announcement]
[color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 2037 - [2011-09-29 15:50:55 - Stage 11][/color]
[b]Voices on the Forum[/b]
The following players have been chosen to pass on the the Council's views on matters debated on the Forums: AmberRune, ChildOfTheSoul,Pothos, Hedge Munos, Rumi, Fire Starter. A new BBCode is being created only to be used when posting answers from the Council.
Players above mentioned, please contact Chewett so he can give you the ability to use the BBCode.These players are reminded to email contact@magicdul.com as detailed in their PMs.[/log]

Hello Mouth piece of MD council members
Welcome to MD Forums.
I am really eager to see what council members r going to Post Muwahaha

Edited by Tipu