Return to Papercabin

Muratus del Mur

[quote name='Espartano' timestamp='1335921055' post='110631']
Isabella, aparently you was answering my post in the time I was editing it to clear my idea
[/quote]

Heh.. Sorry.

But still... How many MP3's know about the puzzle and how to work it? You aren't even really encouraged to go for that until you hit MP4 because even MP4's have trouble with it as well. When I was reading the first page or so of this, it seemed like this would be geared more towards new players who have little ap who accidentally get stuck when exploring. Many seemed to think that even letting MP4's have this would be a stretch and MP5's should be out of the running for it completely. So I for one don't think a reward of this would be a great idea. Dangling something as a reward makes people want it to use it. If they already have it but are warned they only get so many... They will be less inclined to use it, in my opinion.

Edit to remove a lot of things... Apparently I had spoilers? Sorry.

Edited by Isabella Finch

I can only say that I did't mean to stir up trouble. I was stuck in the tunnel and I guess I panicked a little. And no, I don't like the environment. I know I can get out, I am already, but the older players sure know why you panick in the first place. (I'll not use spoilers.)

I still think it is a good idea. I thought about my earlier remark about once a month and I think it is too much. Someone mentioned three times a year, and that seems a better option. Maybe three times for mp3 and two times for mp4/mp5?

• Root Admin

I think once a month is too less personally. If a game got me stuck somewhere, for example visiting an locked off area with the public meeting, and then i got stuck, i wouldnt bother to wait if the response was to tell me to wait 3 months!

But it shouldn't be an easy way out either. (I wonder how many reputation points this one will cost me.) Like I said, I panicked.

You wouldn't have to wait if everybody got his/her share at let's say the beginning of the year. That way a person can decide for himself when he wants to use a jump.

Personnaly I put myself "seem stuck"
Visiting loreroot golemus and necrovion
of them only necrovion had made me "really stuck" if i would have not had chance that anniversary with its links to papercabin and troneroom had not been there soon after i got in necrovion i would still be there or needing outside help to get me out.

If a limited number of go to paper cabin seem to much or abusable

I suggest that LFO or some of them get unlimited number of spell to teleport a stuck player, (waiting 24hrs or 48hrs to be unstuck is aceptable i think)
They could then judge if the situation is really stuck, and unstuck the player if its the case within that time i think. And if the situation is only seem stuck, they could always hint ...
They could have a set policy of when and how to handle those situations
And for what it seem to me LFO could be trusted with that ability ...

As for being stuck in story or left out of an event ... did not yet apend to me ... but thinking possibility to be stuck for a long time knowing that there is a way out of stuck would be real nice

• Root Admin

[quote name='Tom Pouce' timestamp='1336000449' post='110725']
I suggest that LFO or some of them get unlimited number of spell to teleport a stuck player, (waiting 24hrs or 48hrs to be unstuck is aceptable i think)
They could then judge if the situation is really stuck, and unstuck the player if its the case within that time i think. And if the situation is only seem stuck, they could always hint ...
[/quote]

There already exists a spell called Send to Gazebo which a few players have, i dont know about others, but most of mine is used porting people out of the maze and other locations people get stuck in. So actually, it already mostly happens