Creatures of the Labrynth

Hedge Munos

Hear ye! Hear ye!

The wintry season approaches, and the creatures of the realm grow anxious. They chitter and chatter about the oncoming Christmas Day...As I was venturing through the Labrynth, several of my creatures escaped me and, in Christmas spirit, hid some presents in the Labrynth for passerby. However, they've lost themselves on the way, and I'd like to have them back. Will you help me?

They will leave a riddle where they hide. Once you feel you've solved it, find me or send me a letter with your answer, and I will confirm whether or not the creature belongs to me. You are free to accept their presents, but you must bring them to me so I may open them for you (the creatures tend to use a severe amount of tape when wrapping).

I will grant a reward to whoever returns the most creatures (there is a total of 12). There is now a wishpoint reward for this, plus a small reward of my own.
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]And remember, [color=#ff0000]don't lose yourself along the way[/color]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][b](Note: this is not sponsored by the Treasure Keepers, unless they choose to sponsor it. Presents will be taken from my stock. However, sponsors are welcomed for the final prize of most creatures returned to me)[/b]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][b]This quest will run until the creatures are found and returned, or until Christmas Day (whichever comes first).[/b]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][b]I will update this with the number of creatures left in the Labrynth: 5[/b]

Riddles solved:

My elegance higher than that of other archers, I come from the lands guarded so well, and I have lots of hair. What am I? - Scout (Lorerootian Archer)

For now I sit and wait for my future of breezy skies and gracefulness. What am I? - Egg (Winderwild)

I only come out when this season approaches, I help you to open dried fruits, and I wear a beard. What am I? - Nutcracker

I'm unlike you with your fleshy bones. You can find me past the dusty house. What am I? - Barren Soul

Left behind, worn by time, I will grow and grow to be part of the scenery. What am I? - Remains

[/center][/center]
[center][center][color=#ff0000]M[/color][color=#008000]e[/color][color=#ff0000]r[/color][color=#008000]r[/color][color=#ff0000]y [/color][color=#008000]C[/color][color=#ff0000]h[/color][color=#008000]r[/color][color=#ff0000]i[/color][color=#008000]s[/color][color=#ff0000]t[/color][color=#008000]m[/color][color=#ff0000]a[/color][color=#008000]s[/color][color=#ff0000]![/color]

[/center][/center]

Edited by Hedge Munos

[b]Questions & Answers[/b]

Howdy -- I've had a few questions asked about this quest, so I'll be answering them here...

Q: What happens if I get a name wrong? Do I have few more tries?
A: The creatures are generous this time of year, so they will allow [b]one[/b] wrong answer. After that, they will not accompany you out of the Labrynth, and you'll have to try another creature.

Q: Creatures mean groups or individuals? Meaning a barren souls is the same as a hallow warrior or are they the same?
A: The creatures will be the basic levels of their species. So, there would be no Hollow Warrior, just a Barren Soul.

Q: Will you be updating the puzzles daily or it's just one time only (in case I missed it...it's gone)?
A: I will attempt to update them everyday, just to make sure everything is running smoothly and they haven't been cleared away.

Q: Where will the riddle be on the page, as there are no clickies?
A: Check the chat

If you have anymore questions, feel free to send me a message or post here.

Furthermore, thank you for the wishpoint, TK.

Good luck,

Hedge

Well, I had each riddle stored together in my notebook, so that I may refresh them every 6 hours or so, so I saved them, and then my notebook wiped them out. So, all I have, currently, are the ones that have been solved, and the ones I have through messages. Please give me some time to figure this out, I should have stored them elsewhere, but, I didn't.

Any idea why the notebook did this?

Hedge

Update: And, testing it, it continues to do so.

Edited by Hedge Munos

I have noticed that the notebook has a limited capacity and whatever is at the bottom of pages disappears if you go over capacity. I keep a number of lines with no useful information at the bottom of each page, so that they begin to disappear before any content if I overload the pages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...