Rewards

dst

That is because I only got told about the rewards today. And dst, what are you talking about? You have nothing to do with the TKs for this event? From what I know, only Duxie and Dragon get something from the TKs.

Edited by Seigheart

What are you freaking out for?

First off, I knew about it since it was posted.

Second of all, Mur JUST got around to dealing with it.

Third of all, try having some composure. You have a public role now, act like it.

Edit:

It seems that Mur may have forgotten about his little promise to the other participants. I will remind it. Sorry for the delay to those of you who it affects.

Edited by Seigheart

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1323611182' post='97709']
ok it seems in the last minute you ppl decided to become more active, great..
Thank you all for participating, everyone that posted a drawing here will receive something for their effort :) You will be contacted by the TK soon.
[/quote]
[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1324732243' post='98458']
Edit:
It seems that Mur may have forgotten about his little promise to the other participants. I will remind it. Sorry for the delay to those of you who it affects.
[/quote]

[quote][color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 2062 - [2011-10-25 01:18:07 - Stage 11][/color]
[b]Treasure Keepers[/b]
TK is now an alliance in Tribunal lands. A small percentage of the rewards stock the TK holds will be used to sponsor different events and activities as they think fit, apart from their assigned tasks.[/quote]

At the risk of joining the "rant about Seig party (which I don't want to do) I read this as:
-Mur lets TK sponsor stuff as they see fit, and gives them Stock to use.
-Mur appointed winners for this contest and said "TK will contact them soon".
-Others waited for TKs to contact them.

Am I missing soemthing? Yes, maybe there was a miscommunication, but it's made public, so lets award who won prizes, and enjoy the holiday season, k? :)

Edited by Maebius

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]It reads like Mur had something in mind when he said the participants would get something. The TKs were likely waiting to find out what Mur wanted them to give. [/font][/color]

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Let's keep the Christmas spirit and not be greedy.[/font][/color]

No fenrir. I want an answer from YOU. And I am questioning the way you fulfill your duty and your role. So far all I could see is you messing with lots of stuff and failing to provide proper answers. If you have something with MY role please bring proofs! If you don't have them SHUT the **** UP!

dst: The problem is Mur hasn't been around lately due to RL issues. It's the holiday season. I am busy with RL stuff. Sorry. I have a family, I have a life. I have more important things than MD right now. You don't. That's the problem. Sorry.

You could have figured that out on your own.

The rewards will be figured out in a few days time when my schedule(and Mur) returns to normal.

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1324955426' post='98732']
You have 24 hours btw to post your ID. Otherwise the gift won't be given promptly.
[/quote]

Threatening us now? After you failed to do your job now you come up with THIS? are you kidding me?

Here it is: dst 17096
I really hope that "promptly" doesn't mean the amount of time you took to notice the thread.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1324955426' post='98732']
You have 24 hours btw to post your ID. Otherwise the gift won't be given promptly.
[/quote]

This does seem a tad rude, since as mur as said before, you are working for the MD community... if you asked i would guess 95%+ would not think this is a fair time period Sieg, As feedback from one of the members of MD community.