I would like to keep the Confused Santa Gift

DarkRaptor

Since we speak on the subject of Morphs, while I quite understand that unreleased creatures are not supposed to be given so carelessly - I am finding this sudden urge for elder players in the realm to hoard the morph creatures completely unreasonable.

Sure, there are more of them, their rarity has decreased, but many many players were granted gifts- if you have extras why not put them toward quests instead so that younger players are given a chance to get something unique and interesting too?

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]*agrees with Seigheart* yeah, sell them to me :)[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3]anyways, one might find way more use of (lets say) 50 gc, then from morph, and vice versus. you trade less useful stuff to yourself into more useful, and if both sides are happy - trade was successful. not sure if i see any problem in here... i can reassure that you can survive a year in MD without a single morph, and do that great. taking into account that most morphs went to young players, think what army they could get instead 1 morph and what would be better for them? :)[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3]*shrugs* my humble opinion :)[/size][/font]

[quote name='Amoran Kalamanira Kol' timestamp='1325011068' post='98809']
Since we speak on the subject of Morphs, while I quite understand that unreleased creatures are not supposed to be given so carelessly - I am finding this sudden urge for elder players in the realm to hoard the morph creatures completely unreasonable.

Sure, there are more of them, their rarity has decreased, but many many players were granted gifts- if you have extras why not put them toward quests instead so that younger players are given a chance to get something unique and interesting too?
[/quote]

What? Are you insane? Hoarding morphs? Have you ever heard of the word COLECTOR?
And what do you suggest? Because as always you complain but you give no solution.