A couple thoughts and ideas

Krioni

Hello Guardians!

I have been thinking a little about our alliance and I decided to start a thread here to hopefully talk about a couple ideas and thoughts I had. Please, discuss them and add your own, I want the Guardians to be one of the greatest alliances out there, and I firmly believe it contains some of the best people to be found in MD. So without further ado, here are some of the things that have been floating around in my mind during this vacation time where I haven't been able to be on as much:
[list]
[*]Activity together. I would love to spend more time together as an alliance, and show more connections with each other. Maybe this is already present and I am not much a part of it, but I want to see each member of the Guardians and know they are a friend and companion. I think contributing more to alliance chat when we are in and maybe even having some events together could build this up. I know I am terrible at both of those points, but I should try more too.
[*]Mentorship and rank. Mya has been really good with giving me advice and helping me, but I want to be active and want to do my best in this alliance. Where do we start? Many others like me lower in the alliance may feel this way, a sort of "Well, I have my badge and maybe a little trial I am working on. Now what?"
[*]Sort of in tandem with the above two, I would love to be able to communicate more with the leaders and those of higher rank. I want to log on to these forums and on to the game and be able to offer my ideas and talk with people. Lets be active here!
[/list]
As you can probably tell by the theme of what I bring up, I love to talk and interact with people. I want to live as a Guardian, but find it difficult and end up kind of floundering around. 95% of the conversations I have about the Guardians of the Root are with new people wondering about the alliance, and not with other more established players or with other Guardians. I don't want it that way, let us be an alliance and have others envy who we are together. An example.

Ah well, I may be completely off target or just out of the loop, but hey, there it is. Hope someone enjoys the read.

Krioni

I fail in understanding private forums. It was originally my intention for it to be there, failure on my part. I thought since it was the Guardian forum, ah well. But maybe these thoughts apply to more than just the Guardians, and while I want them to be the best (no offense other guys) I don't mind seeing improvement with others. So maybe it isn't all bad that this is public. If anyone reads it and wants to share their opinion and it doesn't apply to the Guardians, feel free to do so!