No mands

Manda

Dear MD people

I am Manda from No mands land

and i will be grateful if you help me to reach the summon ability

Im planning to use such ability to:

leave free the players who complete his minimun jail time (i will ask some proves of the minimun sentence to each player that ask freedom) due i know some players do bad things but its so annoying wait 2-3 days to be released..... even more, when some forgot or dont want because isnt obligatory of those players

teleport back to his rest places those that be taked out against his will (not the whole time)

help people to find places of public meetings

also (my favorite )

train in locations where we can be safe or do a special train without begin bothered

for now just tag players

[quote name='Manda' timestamp='1326512214' post='100750']

Im planning to use such ability to:

leave free the players who complete his minimun jail time (i will ask some proves of the minimun sentence to each player that ask freedom) due i know some players do bad things but its so annoying wait 2-3 days to be released..... even more, when some forgot or dont want because isnt obligatory of those players

[/quote]

That shouldn't be allowed to anyone exept those with unban, and I really doubt it will allow you or anyone to summon people from jail. Too risky...

The summon spell that is being given out is summon by tag, and the tag that the spell summons needs to be predetermined when the spell is created. People in jail get a jail tag, people training have whatever tag. As much as it would be great to actually release people on time, I don't see it as very likely that you'll get the spell.

[quote name='Manda' timestamp='1326512214' post='100750']

for now just tag players
[/quote]

Well i know is risky but if you get that ability and stats leaving free Jailed players with no complete sentence well you will lose that great thing...... im talking for me not all

but maybe lands can be let get out from the jail (when the minimun sentence be completed) their own citizens

the player that want to leave the jail must prove if the minimun sentence its already payed

• Root Admin

[quote name='phantasm' timestamp='1326635832' post='100858']
I mean how should the community underake this endeavor.

Should each land open its own forum, and vote privatly? Should people be nominated and voted on as a whole? I was kind of unsure what Mur meant by his announcement of how to work out the person from each land
[/quote]

You cant force a land to. If people in other lands have any form of common sense they will be doing this already. I know i started the topic in MB forum as soon as the announcement was posted.

[quote name='phantasm' timestamp='1326635832' post='100858']
I mean how should the community underake this endeavor.

Should each land open its own forum, and vote privatly? Should people be nominated and voted on as a whole? I was kind of unsure what Mur meant by his announcement of how to work out the person from each land
[/quote]

[left][left]well No Man's land have few citizens and a stabilised houses and isnt a realy big comunity so most of no man`s citizens act by themselves[/left][/left]
[left][left] [/left][/left]
[left][left]if the other lands with rules and population leave that to democracy is good too.[/left][/left]