Shattered Illusions takeover - reasoning

Prince Marvolo

I, Marvolo, hearby claim the takeover of the Shattered Illusions.

Why?

First of all “For Fun”

Secondly: I want the Children of the Eclipse back.

Dst, you are able to do a LOT of things in this realm. Show me your skills, and retrieve the Children of the Eclipse for me.
I believe in you.
You made this harder than I had hoped. And if I would not think you were able to do this, I would not have taken this risk. For a risk it is.

To quote you, dst: (from here: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/4520-shattered-illusions/)
[i]“I want more. I want smart player. I want strong player.I want players with initiative and with ideas. This will be the place where legends will be borne. Or where they will become immortal!”[/i]

Now, Show us what you’re made of.

I have an idea that may, or may not work. Take it as a suggestion.
Your friends took the Seal of Six, And I believe Pip may want that alliance.
Maybe you can trade?

Thirdly: For all the herbs and water

Sincerely,
Marvolo
[size=2]ps:[/size]
[size=2]I want this topic closed, because I[/size][size=2] do not think this should become a forum flaming
You can always contact me in game, or trough forum PM[/size]

There is a small matter of illusions interfereing with alliances. The method used to regain her alliance, through process of elimination regarding other methods, must have been the illusions she has been working with and testing.

I am uncertain as to whether this can be called an abuse, as she was surely assigned to test the illusions, however.. this did occur twice.

A topic will be opened by Marvolo regarding illusions interfering with alliances.

It took me a looong time to decide weather or not this thread deserves an answer. It doesn't but on the other hand maybe it's time to clear some things and enlighten you a bit once and for all.

Let's start with a bit of history: Shattered was created for me. I didn't "work/plan/etc" to have it. To me it was "perfectly perpendicular" (as we say in RO aka it didn't matter) if I had an ally or not. My goals were different by the time I got SI. So, because Si was created for me I became Role Leader. I guess you all know what that means. If not then maybe you should check the announcements (hint: look for DS and simplyzero). --fail no 1 for former CoE members

SI is a bug testers/game mechanics alliance. I know things that few know and I dare to say I am very good at doing my job. You underestimated my intelligence and my potential. --fail no 2 for former CoE members

You are willing to trade SI for CoE. And you were "kind" enough to give me a hint on how to achieve that. The answer to this needs to be elaborated a bit.
First: you underestimated my friendship and loyalty. I would have NEVER EVER asked Eon to give SoS back to pipstickz so I can get SI back and you can trade for CoE. I would have simply moved to SoS and waited for your next move about SI. When I would have gotten bored by SoS see my first paragraph and you will understand what I would have done.
Second: I would never ever help Loreroot even if that means that I will lose some things especially if it comes in the form of a blackmail. NEVER EVER try to blackmail me because it will never work. NEVER EVER try to squeeze my hand like that. --fail no. 3 for former CoE members

I showed you what I am made of. I am not a whiner and a beggar. I took the matter into my own hands and ALONE I handled it (ok, not completely alone since Eon morally supported me all the way and I have to thank him for that). I got my ally back through my own powers. I didn't make forum posts complaining about the issue. I never came to any of you asking/demanding/begging for my ally back.
And with all the above, you all screamed bug abuse and other **** like that. You should be ashamed. You're like the young dog that barks at the passing cars showing how brave it is but when it gets hit by one it starts crying.

If you were noble and moral as you pretend, instead of whining and screaming and probably go to Mur/Council (to report me that I used bugs) you could have simply talked to me and asked me. You preferred to go to 3rd sources. I was the most reliable sources but I guess you are not brave enough to face me. Strength and Honor? I say BS. You have no idea what strength and honor are. You're weak and you are cowards. So don't come to be telling you know more about it then I do.

[quote]It took me a looong time to decide weather or not this thread deserves an answer. It doesn't but on the other hand maybe it's time to clear some things and enlighten you a bit once and for all.

Let's start with a bit of history: Shattered was created for me. I didn't "work/plan/etc" to have it. To me it was "perfectly perpendicular" (as we say in RO aka it didn't matter) if I had an ally or not. My goals were different by the time I got SI. So, because Si was created for me I became Role Leader. I guess you all know what that means. If not then maybe you should check the announcements (hint: look for DS and simplyzero). --fail no 1 for former CoE members[/quote]

I know what a Role Leader is.

[quote]SI is a bug testers/game mechanics alliance. I know things that few know and I dare to say I am very good at doing my job. You underestimated my intelligence and my potential. --fail no 2 for former CoE members[/quote]

Indeed, I underestimated you.

[quote]You are willing to trade SI for CoE. And you were "kind" enough to give me a hint on how to achieve that. The answer to this needs to be elaborated a bit.
First: you underestimated my friendship and loyalty. I would have NEVER EVER asked Eon to give SoS back to pipstickz so I can get SI back and you can trade for CoE. I would have simply moved to SoS and waited for your next move about SI. When I would have gotten bored by SoS see my first paragraph and you will understand what I would have done.
Second: I would never ever help Loreroot even if that means that I will lose some things especially if it comes in the form of a blackmail. NEVER EVER try to blackmail me because it will never work. NEVER EVER try to squeeze my hand like that. --fail no. 3 for former CoE members[/quote]

Concerning CoE: I see it as a crossroad, with a couple of paths I could have taken. And all paths are covered in mist.
I chose one, it was a grab in the dark, and I knew it was a risky thing to do.
Sitting idly though, wouldn’t have helped more.

[quote]I showed you what I am made of. I am not a whiner and a beggar. I took the matter into my own hands and ALONE I handled it (ok, not completely alone since Eon morally supported me all the way and I have to thank him for that). I got my ally back through my own powers. I didn't make forum posts complaining about the issue. I never came to any of you asking/demanding/begging for my ally back.
And with all the above, you all screamed bug abuse and other **** like that. You should be ashamed. You're like the young dog that barks at the passing cars showing how brave it is but when it gets hit by one it starts crying[/quote]

Yes, you indeed showed me what you are made of.
I never started shouting ‘bug abuse’ and other *** like that.
Of course it popped up in my mind, and I discussed it with some people. But this was because we had no idea how this all was happening. We were only trying to find out what happened, for one can not know everything.
Others may have called you names, but I was merely trying to find out what happened.

[quote]If you were noble and moral as you pretend, instead of whining and screaming and probably go to Mur/Council (to report me that I used bugs) you could have simply talked to me and asked me. You preferred to go to 3rd sources. I was the most reliable sources but I guess you are not brave enough to face me. Strength and Honor? I say BS. You have no idea what strength and honor are. You're weak and you are cowards. So don't come to be telling you know more about it then I do.[/quote]

I asked Mur if he returned your alliance, because we did not know what happened, and because I know you are a role leader. Council? No. I also never said to Mur that you used bugs. I explained what happened, and I got my reply.
I did not ask you directly, for I thought you were going to respond in a not so nice way. You would indeed be the best source to go to, but I thought you wouldn’t have liked talking to me then. A misjudge maybe, but mistakes happen.
And when did I tell you I know more about it than you - I know that, and even more so now.

There happened things, that I thought were not a good thing, and I started a topic to explain my thought about it, is that forbidden?
There is a difference between voicing an opinion and whining, although it may seem like a thin line.
I always try to understand others when facing a disagreement, and I ask others to try to understand my reasoning too.

I’m not a wall to talk to. Nor am I perfect.
I misjudged and I made mistakes. Afterwards, I tried to voice my opinion upon a matter that bothered me.