Water

Dragual

What if water restored AP? It would be very little amounts though. Say, 1 water per AP and 1 mineral water for 3 AP. And we can choose how much water to drink. (As we can choose to stop drinking) So, If I wanted to drink say, 10 water, I would restore 10 AP.

Why drink water, just pout it in a circle around you, and be protected from Shades. :ph34r::cool:

I kinda don't like this idea. Water is already horridly depleted in Marind Bell, and this would just give people even more reason to continue doing so.

[quote name='Maebius' timestamp='1328409074' post='103472']
I kinda don't like this idea. Water is already horridly depleted in Marind Bell, and this would just give people even more reason to continue doing so.
[/quote]

Perhaps we could seriously increase the max amount of water available in certain areas? And, to be honest, how is it possible that so little water is available at a lake?

I wouldn't mind seeing water able to be used to replenish depleted growing resources like lumber, branches and herbs faster.
Like if a depleted area receives water it will replenish to .5; if it's at .25 it will replenish to .75 and if it's at .5 it replenishes to 1. After .75 it would have no effect.

[quote name='Laphers' timestamp='1329119568' post='104193']
I wouldn't mind seeing water able to be used to replenish depleted growing resources like lumber, branches and herbs faster.
Like if a depleted area receives water it will replenish to .5; if it's at .25 it will replenish to .75 and if it's at .5 it replenishes to 1. After .75 it would have no effect.
[/quote]

I do like that idea. Perhaps do percentages instead? Like if the supple of vegetation is below 20%, you make it regenerate 25% faster when you apply a certain amount of water. Say, 1 water for every herb/lumber/etc.

But, water is a universal resource... It should have multiple uses.

• 1 year later...