Trophy Heads Change

Fyrd Argentus

How about a small change - anybody that has won before may take heads ONLY from those that have also won before.

This would allow "the rest of us" to "play the game" independently of those competing for prizes. For fun, for honor, and for quests.

You must not understand my proposal. You have two groups - those that have won and those that have not. I am NOT suggesting any cross-over between groups. I am simply suggesting the "won already" group be allowed to swap them around among themselves. This does NOT give any of them any new power to pass them to the "active contestant" group.

I suppose implied in my proposal is NOT allowing competitiors from taking heads from past winners. Yes, you would have to plug this hole to make it work.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

by splittin ppl in those two groups would also make hc last very long, since low population, meanin even less chances to gather heads, wut ya want hc to last from 28th till another 28th day of month?

me thinks that boss hc has been made exactly cuz of wut ya propose, to make folks who won already have some fun

How about letting everyone compete again, even those who already won the contest, but with huge handicaps? The more times you win, the higher the handicap when you gather heads. Or you can even have one to begin with, e.g. all stats halved for every time you have won (so if you win 3 times, you only have 1/8 of your stats). Same for the reward: you don't get any new medal, but just the stat bonus, which is divided in the same manner.
In short: the more you win, the more challenging the contest and the smaller the reward.

no dst, nobody wants real challenge, especially when they know wut they are against, everyone wants first place in hc and dunt want second, so before hc starts everybody knows who will compete and who will take first place, so others sit back and wait for next run, remove all rewards from hc, then ya will "challenge"

I think to improve HC it should be closed to mp3 and the amount of winners should be reduced to 3. That way there should be more potential participants on mp4/5 and on mp3 there aren't enough creatures to fight an interesting battle anyway. Also decreasing the difference of reward between

i like this quote from dst: [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] If you want a real change then maybe HC should take place just twice or 3 times a year. Not every 2 months like it currently is. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]+1 [/font][/color]

[quote name='Liberty4life' timestamp='1333036290' post='107763']
no dst, nobody wants real challenge, especially when they know wut they are against, everyone wants first place in hc and dunt want second,[/quote]

Of course people want to come first, not second, that is why they take part for the competition and the others take part for the fun.

~Sasha