Unable to upload Avatar drawings.

Sir Noobalot

Today, I tried to submit a drawing I drew yesterday, and one a couple days ago, and it wouldn't let me upload it. I read tutorials on how to make a transparent GIF file and such, and some of the local players gave me some suggestions to contrast the picture more.

I'll tell you what I did, I got rid of the white background, then I make the drawing a separate layer, which I don't know how I actually did, sadly. Then I used contrast, and black and white. Then I did what I found on the fourms. (Even though I got rid of the background, but not change it into a biege background. D:)

I think spent a couple of hours of today doing this. But, Chewett suggested me to email the address he gave, in which I did. Since I will probably be asked to provide a screenshot, I'll provide it with the error, then the two drawings. (Which I submitted on Photobucket.)

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/Duogduogduog/screenshotdenied.jpg
For the error, I think it is just me, or something else..?

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/Duogduogduog/Baldnewbie-1.gif
This one was first out of all, and was denied the fasted before the second picture.

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/Duogduogduog/DarkEnvoyMD.gif
This one toke longer to get denied, which is rather strange. I sent both of this images to the email for avatar drawings a couple hours ago.

I have also been inactive, never bought a avatar, and I need a hug soon or later.

• 2 months later...

We have another player that cant upload avatars. Kazz gets the same message as Sir Noobalot. Error(s) found: PERMISSION DENIED (GIF) UNABLE TO TRANSFER FILE, YOU MIGHT NEED MORE PERMISIONS.
Anybody know what causes this?

I uploaded the same file for testing without any problems so i guess file is not a problem.

Edited by Neno Veliki

• 1 month later...

I have also attempted to upload a avatar that I drew and it told me the same ([font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Error(s) found: PERMISSION DENIED (GIF) UNABLE TO TRANSFER FILE, YOU MIGHT NEED MORE PERMISSIOnS). I asked Shadowseeker to help me test and it uploaded for him. I am not associated with anyone banned from uploading, the system thinks Jolla and I are alts because we live together and use the same internet connection, but he does nothing with avatars or anything bad for that matter, and I have admin rights on my system.[/color][/font]

• 1 year later...