Conditional Rewards

Ackshan Bemunah

[size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)][color=#222222][quote]The "updated" TK's sponsorship is:[/color]

[color=#222222]1st place: 1 Darkling (instead of a Shade),[/color]
[color=#222222]2nd place: 1 Shade (instead of 10 sc),[/color]
[color=#222222]3rd place: 1 Soulweaver (instead of 5 sc).[/color][/background][/size]

[/quote]

The rewards sound me ok, only the dark is the one that sounds too big for such types of quests.

But in general I agree with Z

I was under the impression (and still am) that one of Murrys announcements said that the TKs were allowed to go a bit MAD on big holidays (like Haloween) and i am doing this to

A) get incentive to do quests out and about
and
B) get some life back into MD.

I dont quest. i never have. i realistically probably never will.

I win NOTHING from this. i dont earnt he publics affection. my friggin Reputation on this forum is shot down PAST hell and i dont care one way or the other.

Im doing what my job requires me to do. i dont get anything from this. if ANYTHING, i actually gain more dislike, but that is OK with ME.

If anyone and i mean ANY ONE doesnt like what im doing, email the dearly beloved Council, go past MY head, so i dont have to worry over the work i already have. then THEY can tell me what i can and CANT do, and we can all be on our MERRY MERRY WAYS.

thank you.

/EndRant

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1350941164' post='124470']
I was under the impression (and still am) that one of Murrys announcements said that the TKs were allowed to go a bit MAD on big holidays (like Haloween) and i am doing this to
[/quote]

Feel free to quote that, iv never seen it. What you are actually saying is Siegheart having said mur personally said HE could go crazy last christmas and halloween. So i wouldnt make statements you cant back up.