Discuss the voting arguments HERE!

Seigheart

There never was supposed to be an alliance, but Seigheart was adament about it and bam.

I personally believe an alliance just causes more problems than not, what with take overs and whatever and needing necessary loyaty. Not only that, but some people may prefer to stay in their current alliance while having tk status as something of a side job for the community-- hint hint--. Kind of like being an Lho and remaining in your land.

No Princ.
By politics, I mean the above board, legal type, rather than the back room deals and currying of favours that you seem to think I do. I mean acting in a certain way so that people are happy to communicate with you, rather than not because they think they might get some backlash of some sort.

If the evil comment was in reference to what I put, I intentionally exaggerated it, didn't mean that you (or anyone else) had meant that.

Miq, if you did not wish to vote for yourself, how does that encourage anyone else to? Indeed everyone should vote, and it makes sense (to me, at least) if you're going for a position that you would vote for yourself.

Neno, I believe that goes back to Mur/Council wanting a single point of contact for TKs to make it easier for communication. I'd hope that the runner up(s) are invited to be a TK as well though.

I understood it as mocking of my post (the evil part), which is your right I guess, but wanted to point out that it wasn't properly mocked because I didn't base my argument on "Dst will corrupt Lightsage" but that Lightsage is someone who is "evil" (let's put it your way :P) and that due to friendly environment all over the top, he'll be free to be himself much more than some others. Some believe in Lightsage, I don't, simply put.

anatomically, I like to think it was pink. if it was brown, then something must be wrong.

I say adamently because you suggested it, I denied your suggestion, and then bam. you get an alliance. reluctant or not, you git your wish, so congrats for that, but not only that, but because of the start of your reign, the tks have had their name scoured through mud and sand.

bravo, very commendable.

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1354316572' post='126924']
Miq, if you did not wish to vote for yourself, how does that encourage anyone else to? Indeed everyone should vote, and it makes sense (to me, at least) if you're going for a position that you would vote for yourself.
[/quote]
In some cultures it's common courtesy not to vote for yourself (unless you're something like running for president).

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1354436789' post='127079']
In some cultures it's common courtesy not to vote for yourself (unless you're something like running for president).
[/quote]

Aye, I would fully agree, that is not to say those people then vote for the opposition though, they would abstain from the voting.

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1354480887' post='127138']
Aye, I would fully agree, that is not to say those people then vote for the opposition though, they would abstain from the voting.
[/quote]

Well, my choices as ever are mine. But look at my choice like this:
By abstaining i would give away all choice. So if i don't win, then abstaining just increases the chance that for me, an unfavorable person wins.

Anyhow, since the council has veto and i'm by far the best choice, then i'm confident of my prevailment.

Edited by Miq