Day of Fear (1)

Seigheart

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][quote]You have chosen wisely, or unwisely, to risk your Soul on the Day of Fear.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your task, while simple, may be difficult for you. If you do not complete it in three days from the time you read this, you will suffer the consequences.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I want you to make a video depicting five things you are afraid of. 2 of which are physical, 2 of which are mental, 1 of which is something you are afraid of losing.[/quote][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Each contestant was given a challenge to confront their fears, and make them aware to their peers here in MD in a multimedia format(a video). [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Two of the contestants were successful in completing the challenge, although I fear they did not put in the effort I had expected. However, since this is the first of the Day of Fear challenges, I will let the public choose their fates.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For Tipu:[/font][/color]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1FB8QAdUBhw[/media]

Chengminz's submission is attached.

Unfortunately, Nad did not submit anything.

If you would like to suggest a... reward or a punishment for not completing the challenge, do so. :)

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1358475922' post='130849']
If you would like to suggest a... reward or a punishment for not completing the challenge, do so. :)
[/quote]
So, I am left to assume that this quest was another waste of everybody's time because Seigheart/Fenrir's rewards have always been questionable at best. If you have not planned a reward/punishment for a quest where the interesting bit is the reward/punishment, then simply do not run it until you are ready. If you really did have a reward planned, PLEASE tell me now and spare me further frustration. I hate to see anyone who put in the effort (however minimal) to run a quest go with such questionable and, quite frankly, stupid rewards. "I might buy you a steam game but instead you just get a silver coin haha".

Apologies for the rant, but I felt it needed to be said.

Wtf are you talking about I might buy you a steam game? I never told you that at all... O.o

And I am still waiting on Council's decision for this project, but as of right now, I want to see the publics decision on who will win and who will loose. :)

Edited by Seigheart

[quote name='Ackshan Bemunah' timestamp='1358526633' post='130917']
This wasn't from Day of Fear, it was from the word contest.
[/quote]

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1358522079' post='130902']
Wtf are you talking about I might buy you a steam game?[color=#ff0000][b][u][size=6] I never told you that at all..[/size][/u][/b][/color]. O.o

[/quote]
*cough*