Forum Death Quest

Ackshan Bemunah

[color=#282828][font=Times]Player Name to receive reward:[/font][/color] Lord Tipu
[color=#282828][font=Times]Period of Trial: (3-04-13) - (7-04-13)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Times]Proof of Pain:[/font][/color]

From the time i joined MD Forum i have created this Epic eternal relationship with the forum mods. The Bond is soo strong that with just 4days of inactiveness i had felt severe pain. The Pain of not receiving any warning PMs from the mods. Yess thats right ..i can't sleep ..i can't poop and even i can't fart without reading their Awe inspiring lovely response for my posts.

[spoiler][img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/WarningF.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler][img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/WarningE.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler][img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/WarningD.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler][img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/WarningC.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler][img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/WarningB.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler][img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/WarningA.png[/img][/spoiler]

And now iam back ...i hope i can receive their blessings and continue on my path defeating Fennir and to become the next Forum Legend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll try this.

Starting now.

edit:

player name: Rophs

Period of trial:may 30-jun 1

evidence of pain:

I cannot give any true evidence other than my word but I was constantly panicking that I might die in the DoM quest

Edited by Rophs

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you're letting people know by some other method than this post as well? Seeing as, at least in some cases, they're not looking at the forum...

:unsure:

I hope this isn't an issue.  If it is I'll deal on an individual basis: PM me here, on the FORUM.  Likewise, entries must be posted here, as per the rules since draft 1.

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah

Any proliferations you make here, on the forum, will mean absolutely nothing to the players still not looking at it...

Do something in game to attract their attention to the fact it's over.

Take a breath...

1. Did prior to your response.  This is common sense.

2. If someone for some reason misses what "little" I've done,  just PM me and we'll sort a solution.

I've been posting updates, I've used the calendar, I've done what little I can from a "weak" position to make sure the quest is known.  I will not baby anyone in what should be a difficult process.

This was NOT an easy quest, whatever delusions people might have gotten from skimming.  The bulk of the work is and has been laid out for participants, and good entries will be rewarded.

Player Name to receive reward: Handy Pockets
Period of Trial: August 2012 to 6/16/13
Proof of Pain: Still recovering from pain

Could not remember my password, I missed out on so many things in MD.  I missed all the fun

:cool:

Edited by Handy Pockets

Player Name to receive reward: Fang Archbane

Period of Trial: One second before you reading this post, to the end of this post.

Proof of Pain: Shortly after starting this quest, i had a panic attack of epic proportions and had to quit it immediatly, only to return. As i could not bear to leave it for even a minute, i feel that my pain is the truest, strongest, most relatable pain that there is. The pain of a true MD Addict.

I think I started on the 20th March and ended it until recently. I didn't keep track perfectly, so pardon me if the timing is wrong.

Player Name to receive reward: Shadowseeker
Period of Trial: (20.03.2013) - (16.06.2013)
Proof of Pain: There's not too much for this, just a few notes. I also did get demoted from being a forum mod after a very long time of being one. (And while this is partially due to me leaving the forums for a while, I did hand it a notice of future resignation a long long while ago. Just kept delaying it and lurking while doing some mod work.)

At some points I almost clicked on the links in the mood panel in MD too. And seeing the post your info there etc announcements ingame didn't really help either.

[spoiler]

I want to go see the day of fear analysis the most. I miss the forums, though I'd skip over things anyways.

Wanted to put my bookmark back to realize I wouldn't.

Realized I wanted to check on day of fear info. Curiosity about the ward, results, etc...can't go check.

Being unable to check on quests and the likes sucks.

MD Anniversary and I'm missing out on quests and everything....but I'm busy with other stuff too, can't be helped.

Been a while, less busy, but I feel like I don't really want to return to the forums anymore by now.

[/spoiler]

Edited by Shadowseeker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

[quote name="Ackshan Bemunah" post="140018" timestamp="1373804133"]

Shush.[/quote]
If you wish to run a quest, then surely you will do the curtsy of being prompt with results and such, No?

Or, at the very least, update us as to whats going on, We all get busy sometimes, and if you need some time to do something, fine, but not knowing is annoying.

Edited by Chewett

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chewett gets the wishpoint for overall most effective entry, and the pimp for greatest sympathy score.  Tipu gets the bloodpact for greatest schadenfreude.

I will be in touch with creature codes.

Still need to figure out the memory stones, but I'll have those up soon, don't despair.

sorry about the proseasonstination