[Suggestion] Moo spell.

Rophs

Will do!

You want a cleaned up version I assume? (the drawing here is a rough sketch, I'll need to retrace the lines in a bit more tidy fashion and erase nasty little sketch lines)

(and assuming from looking at the likes, I assume cow number 1 is the winner, hatcow!)

Edited by biermann

@Vic please no, cows are sacred to the Eastlands.

Now that the rewards are almost rounded up (dst I need the 5 credit code :P) I'm going to begin distributing them. I don't want to put a deadline because I'd just keep delaying it like half life 3. This quest ends when the rewards are gone.

Perhaps we'll get cow illusions that give slight stat boosts :D

Or special powers like 'Intimidating Moo', where the cow let's out a loud MOoooOOOoOoOOo which causes the target to be unable to cast a spell, to intimidated to think straight!

Or "mesmerizing graze', where the endless grazing and chewing mesmerizes the person, keeping them locked in place!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

i lost track of what happened with this contest. i will at some point implement the cow as discussed, but you know me.. "soon" is a vague word. just wanted you to know i didn't change my mind. Regarding rewards, talk to ivorak if anything is pending from me.

• 3 weeks later...

All rewards distributed, results in OP. This thread is finally ready to be closed.

PM Any questions, comments, concerns, kangaroos, etc to me via forum PM and mention this quest in the subject header.

edit: NOT YET, I FORGOT ABOUT SOMETHING. DON'T CLOSE YET.

Edited by Rophs

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...