[Suggestion] Moo spell.

Rophs

Moo spell would be identical to toad spell except you would moo instead of ribbit.

The spell might change someone's avatar and grant stat boosts based upon their cowstance.

NOT TRUE

a cow can be in many funny cute ways.. a cow is never the same, a cow is....bahh...you know what i mean  :P

Rophs, pls update initial post with the sponsorships (who -> what)

great initiative

You know what? to make it really worth the trouble and see that the art is original, what if we have _SEVERAL_ stances of the same cow, various poses. Yeah thats right... (and i might update my sponsorship if i am impressed).

The spell will use all of the stances ofc  :D ..this will be fun to code

Cmon, there must be someone to be able to draw a funny cute cow without taking it from the net

Draw the same cow in mootiple stances so that it can be used as an avatar! This is an excellent way to get involved in the comoonity!

Sponsors:

Current reward list: (including things already awarded)

• 5 Credits - to Dante Lionheart
  • Cow Statuette - to Dante Lionheart
  • Shop Joker from aaront222 - to Darkraptor
  • 1gc from BFH - not awarded - retunred to BFH
  • 5 credits from dst -  to Dante Lionheart
  • 5 credits from Mur - to Koshu Farsight

PM me if you would like to sponsor this quest.

If you want to promoote this then post a variant of "Moo" in the mood panel linking to this thread.

edit: added sponsor list and moony puns

official chatspam for the moovement:

"Support the moovement! Get involved in the comoonity! Draw avatars and earn some mooney! http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/14367-suggestion-moo-spell/"

Edited by Rophs
updated sponsors

Just a reminder for anyone who wants to try and make the avatar: Do NOT trace an image.

Any image must be fully your own work. Tracing even a photo will get you in trouble (Even if the photo is your own, if it is loaded up on the net). It must be an original image. Changing one or two things is not enough.

• Root Admin

NOT TRUE

a cow can be in many funny cute ways.. a cow is never the same, a cow is....bahh...you know what i mean :P

Rophs, pls update initial post with the sponsorships (who -> what)

great initiative

You know what? to make it really worth the trouble and see that the art is original, what if we have _SEVERAL_ stances of the same cow, various poses. Yeah thats right... (and i might update my sponsorship if i am impressed).

The spell will use all of the stances ofc :D ..this will be fun to code

Cmon, there must be someone to be able to draw a funny cute cow without taking it from the net

I've sent off a request to a web artist I watch to see if they might be willing. They do a webcomic that is full of well drawn animal peoples, so I thought that might work :P

Here is her website. Although, do bear in mind that you will need to look around since its a webcomic :P

EDIT: This is a good one though :P

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

I'm spamming this full with cartoony cows. :D

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:2020]

Next up a Rainbow cow. (I should add more detail to it)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:2021]

I'll end here my submission, atleast I made three so they can be used on random.

Edited by rikstar