When: Day 204 -- 0:00 Server Time

Where: Secret - Gather at GoE

Rewards: Unknown. Probably a Silver Coin... or not :P

Host: Me and THEM

Signup Here and Provide:

Playername

Player id

AD

Note: By signing up to this event you agree that if you fail one of the tasks given, any sort of things, ranging from jail, extreme curses, missing creatures, dead, and many other types of things could happen to your account. Moreover, I wont fix any of the consequences you get for failing, so dont expect for them to dissappear at the end of the day.

You could win, you could lose, you could risk all for great rewards or you could risk all for nothing. It is up to you to take the chance. Do you dare to participate?

Any news on the schedule? Cause if it remains Day 204 -- 0:00 Server Time I really cannot make it. Not during the week.

The main part of the day. Aka the main unique quest will take part at 0:00. Probably will take some hours to be fully finished. The rest of the day will vary according to what participants do with the items they are provided.

[I just received news for the secretary of my doctor that they moved my medical appointment to tomorrow so I will be MIA on part of the event, (not that bad, would love to see what you guys will do with what I will give to you =))

Signup will close one hour before the event!

Aka Day 204-- 23:00 ST

Is'nt day 204 - 00:00 before day 204 - 23:00? I mean i figured that the event will start in 5h and 15 from now :).

Is'nt day 204 - 00:00 before day 204 - 23:00? I mean i figured that the event will start in 5h and 15 from now :).

UPPPS!! :D Sorry I meant today aka day 203

Thanks for the correction