The absence

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

A while back, about 600 days ago, My human puppet...sorry i mean..my over emotional and ridiculously loyal human puppet, abandoned me for a GIRL. I had no access to my realm and my access to this imbecile i use to call Manu was cut off by a flood of feelings and brain processes that totally put me on second place. I had no idea this guy could actually THINK that much without my help, but heh..outer world is funnier and more unstable in prediction than my beloved realm. I could realize that from my first visits out there, its ..scary..how things act in a system governed to such degree by entropy. I had to witness day by day, hopelessly and powerless, how my realm needed me and i was degrading without it.

He put me do pathetic things..yeah..i was abuuuseeedd!!! Its funny, in a way quite ..silly, how murrish mind was even used for ..poetry...the love kind, you surely know, the one that makes your mind blind, and your soul glow. To help him survive, i understand, he keeps me alive, in this wonderland...but what i can not forgive, nor can i forget, is the moment his mad strive, became my threat. Enough about my petty human master..or so he thinks he is.. (I could push him to disaster with a simple paradox quiz :D)

I want to write this here, while he sleeps, before i dive back into parts of the realm that do not yet exist.

Its worthy of a Historic Document ..it is indeed.. both a lament and a compliment, about the moment when I reached a secret door hidden deep in unshapen places of my realm and i discovered there..guess what.....i discovered there the source of creation and power in this limited yet rich mind of my host. I looked at it, shiny glimmers in deep darkness,..something i didn't knew what it was...I reached out and grabbed a bit of the treasure myself..he calls that glowing soup of thoughts... fiːlɪŋs . At first it was like a mix of logic and balance that could not fit together at all yet they built coherent shapes apparently designed to be time unstable. Now i understand how Manu can't see things i see..it is the same way i can not fully comprehend things he sees ..we are one two different sort of species..ironically...and sad..but powerful if we could ever be one.

My judgement and intuition are now affected, I got addicted to that fiːlɪŋs stuff..it breaks walls and builds doors where no door is needed... but a thought crawls into my mind... what if i never looked in the right direction to find that door i am looking for? What if this ..thing.. this ..treasure.. i found in his mind can build doors there where i don;t even realize there is a wall?

i want to go back..take more of it..but i fear my host will be too altered and damaged without it if i take too much of his fiːlɪŋs treasure..and it also frightens me badly ..that i started to.. FEAR :|

Once I opened that door and touched that stuff it started to spreads like a virus, a unseen virus in my mind and body, a virus that is silent yet multiplies in secret and affects my nature in ways i do not know yet.

I might go back into that darkness and grab more of his fiːlɪŋs

-- Mur

A while back, about 600 days ago, My human puppet...sorry i mean..my over emotional and ridiculously loyal human puppet, abandoned me for a GIRL. I had no access to my realm and my access to this imbecile i use to call Manu was cut off by a flood of feelings and brain processes that totally put me on second place. I had no idea this guy could actually THINK that much without my help, but heh..outer world is funnier and more unstable in prediction than my beloved realm. I could realize that from my first visits out there, its ..scary..how things act in a system governed to such degree by entropy. I had to witness day by day, hopelessly and powerless, how my realm needed me and i was degrading without it.

He put me do pathetic things..yeah..i was abuuuseeedd!!! Its funny, in a way quite ..silly, how murrish mind was even used for ..poetry...the love kind, you surely know, the one that makes your mind blind, and your soul glow. To help him survive, i understand, he keeps me alive, in this wonderland...but what i can not forgive, nor can i forget, is the moment his mad strive, became my threat. Enough about my petty human master..or so he thinks he is.. (I could push him to disaster with a simple paradox quiz :D)

-- Mur

So, is this manu dude your master or your puppet, Mur? Or maybe puppet master :p

• Root Admin

Oh no :|....i knew i shouldn't have slept so deep, he went out again .. *panic*....now i need something to lure him back and lock him down..heeeere murry murrry mur..heeere boy...

Quest: find something in-game that can lure Mur into a given place of the realm, preferably further away from his current location. You may use any methods you wish, except to lie or to force him there, he needs to come willingly, attracted by whatever. Reward, 1 Gc.

There is someone wandering around in the east with few active day's (so very much slowly) who is alone and has had little interation with anyone for the past few days of getting and moving around there. If you feel intrigued perhaps you should go find out what they're up too?

• Root Admin

Chew almost managed to win this. Mur wanders in the realm looking for something (a place for a drawing) but he was not sent to a specific location and now that i write it here, he will be warned :D

I still need that location thought :P

He wants the reason he comes to be (or at least feel) genuine, as though he's not coming because of this 'quest' but as though it never existed.

Hint, hint: don't put your attempts on this topic if you want to win, because that will remind him...but if you somehow did win by putting them here...gosh, cows would fly.

• Root Admin

Chew on third, failed, attempt. Raising reward to 4 Gold

(you probably need to lower heat on this subject and catch me off guard. Lieing is forbidden BUT fooling me into it, with a real motivation, is not ;)

Edited by Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

Chew on third, failed, attempt. Raising reward to 4 Gold

(you probably need to lower heat on this subject and catch me off guard. Lieing is forbidden BUT fooling me into it, with a real motivation, is not ;)

Who says i want you ever to forget? I win if you never forget this quest, and therefore MD.

----

also as a note, you cheated. I got you to a location in no mans land where you placed the noticeboard down, so lets be slightly fair i did kinda win there :P

• Root Admin

not really, i was the one to pick two locations for the board, then asked you wich one you prefer, and you selected the current one..but ..i was already there you know (coincidence but still :)) )

it was close however

ps. you should have said, mur i nead a board at fortunes well, then would have gotten no choice but to go there (or postpone the artwork on purpose :)) )

i start to like this

• Root Admin

It took me a long time to think about this..

Chewett managed to get me at goe, for a reason we clearly discussed that it won't be considered to influence this challenge. However, after thinking more about it, this quest was supposed to be won by uncommon methods, and afterall chew did manage to get me in a specific location ..even if it was basically a bribe :))..anyway..

The winner of this quest is Chewett!
congratulations :)

• Root Admin

PART 2 - the passion

this is a chained series of little tasks/quests, they are not directly related but have the same purpose..

they are meant to fit on the personality of mur, that is avoiding interaction, but when it does interact, he can't stop. Bit by bit he COULD be lured back in action, generally speaking, depends on how these tiny series will go :)

For now you managed to make him more careful about his own curiosity, but not ignorant.

Next quest/task will be to make ..me.. to use one of the less used features for a quest. This quest could be mine, or yours, and the less used features can be either a long forgotten one, or a recent one, both types are almost not used at all.

Tips: mur avoids long complicated things, avoids long talk, and avoids being asked for favors (yeah, he does them only when he thinks them as fit). You need to find something that will trigger his interest in such way that he will be passioned about doing it. Aim for small simple things that do not yet exist, could exist, and fit perfectly. You WILL face a high level of ignorance and this time the more you try the more i will ignore you, so consider your first try the one with the highest chances.

Rewards start at one wp code this time. I might do several of your request, but if on the way i do not consider i found that passion in me to do it, or if the task becomes stressing and i abandon it, i will consider it a failed attempt, and increase the reward for the next try by one additional wp code (not wp)

ps: Chew, contact me in chat about your reward for the first part of this series, the gold

Edited by Muratus del Mur

humm  its very good , but how one can contact you? if he want

as i am aware only your few close aquaintance talk or see you often

Chewett is one with constant communication, ...  should he get this quest also?

as i am aware, its your say and also chewett say that one should seldom contact you

Edited by Tom Pouce