Tribunal Crown

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

Eon receives two points

First one is for his initiative to claim the crown in the first place, and be very persistant about it.

Second point is for two things combined, a high number of land loyalty points and a strategy to preserve land resources that would become void if i disclose details about it here.

At this moment there is nobody to show any interest in competing for the crown.

I remind you the reasons iwill give points for are individually judged and there is no set requirements list. It can be for efforts aimed for the good of the land, it could be for tricks or traps you could catch Mur into, it could be for important research discoveries that might justify the kingship, it might be for a beauty contest, idk, i am open to many things. The crown will be awarded and not voted. Tribunal won't however become a dinasty..thats an other story.

As a clarification, DoM is not under this future crown and Mur is not a king of LotE ..he inhabits those lands, does not really care about people in there and sees them more like peacefull intruders into his lair.

• 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

Shadowseeker receives two points to the crown.

One for claiming one, one for the knowledge he has of the gate burried deep in the East. The gate points back to the creation of the realm, while itself being at the end of its creation.

• 6 months later...

It's been practically a year and the people of the east have no ruler.

Daily, the people beg for me to become their queen/king. "Eon, you are a beacon of hope for us in the East," they say. "Eon, our lives in game and RL would be so much better if you became our official ruler," they say. Don't do this for me, do this for them.

Future ruler of the East,

Eon

Edited by Eon

Ann. 2773 - [2013-09-10 04:18:08 - Stage 12] Posted By Muratus del Mur
Tribunal Crown
I am starting a long term quest for whoever wants to become King of the East Lands (excluding DoM).

If you have no patience for the long term, perhaps it would be better if you stepped down as a candidate. Though I do wonder who will judge and award points with Mur being Mur.

As a citizen of the East I have a request for my king candidates.

While I'm sure behind the scenes the necessary steps have been taken towards kingship, but as a normal citizen I have yet to see anything of your intentions. As such I was hoping you could tell us some more about how you see the future of our land.

I see the future of our land being far more prosperous than others, and I actively attempt to do that with the small amount of power I have now.  A long time ago I made it my mission to deplete all the herbs around the game, up to the first set of steps in the East, that way only those with east land loyalty could easily harvest herbs. While the vast majority of players complained about the lack of being able to gather herbs, my fellow citizens didn't have to worry, because I made sure there was an abundance left over for them, and only them. many thought I was just trying to hurt the game or get off on screwing people, when in actuality I just wanted my land to be in control of herbs/tea/whatever else they make.

I can't give many examples as to how me being in charge will change things. I am not fully aware of what I'd be getting in terms of power once I am elected ruler of the East. I have a track record of achieving what I set out to do, be it winning something, getting into something, screwing with something, ect...  If I say I plan to make the East better than the rest, you can bet I'll accomplish that.

Edited by Eon

Unlike you, I can't just sit back and continue to let my people suffer without a ruler.

Yet your own haste, or shall I call it brashness should make you reflect if you are suited for it? To be a ruler means to be of no equal, at least in some regards. In the scale of judgement, both of us are still equal.

As a citizen of the East I have a request for my king candidates.

While I'm sure behind the scenes the necessary steps have been taken towards kingship, but as a normal citizen I have yet to see anything of your intentions. As such I was hoping you could tell us some more about how you see the future of our land.

The East is an increase in complexity from the mainlands, for me. It is a land of exploration, of discovery and the land I am interested in. If I take on the power and obligations of a ruler, I would be there, silent until needed or asked for help. In essence, there for you if you ask for it, but also absent if you wish for that. I aim to understand things on a fundamental level, am guided by my code of honor in my actions and utilize knowledge and wisdom to choose. I believe if something is truly needed or wanted, there exists a way to that, no matter how impossible it seems.

The future of the East is the future of its people to me. For without people, there is no land. Thus I would primarily aid those who are citizens of the East, and occasionally recruit some people.

If you have more detailed questions, I will be able to provide a better answer.

• Root Admin

And to think I was about to kindly ask Eon not to deplete LR herbs... Pointless now, I imagine.

Open a dialog with him, be respectful, and see what he says, even if he says no you havent lost anything.

Or you can make snide comments on the forum, which is what most people do, which anger him and make him more likely to do things to annoy you and your respective lands.

----

For my future kings: Since we have been repeatedly told to act for the roles we want, what are you both doing now to be the king?

Will your activity increase SS?, from what you are saying, it won't and this worries me if you want to run the land.

There's no activity of mine because there is nothing for me to do in MD. I've been around a little bit more recently, but I agree that inactivity could be a problem. (To be fair, right now I am focusing on my master studies which means I will be barely available during exam periods. I do assume that in a nonexam period I will be around much more for the next year, but i have no idea how it will be like once I enter the worklife.)

My next steps will involve research, but I am not sure how I should execute it, or whether I should at all. I would however aim to make some things public, or at least more open to public discussion. Apart from that I have no plans yet- I mostly replied here because I thouhgt Eon's claim was way immature.

Edit: Perhaps this should be split off however? This has become more of a discussion than a Historic Document.

Edited by Shadowseeker

The only recruiting I could do in any semi-official capacity right now would be Sotis, and I did not see any candidate for that at all so far. Even then I would want to consider for quite some time before doing so, pending approval not just from myself. Any other alliance's members are decided by their ally leaders.

As for a non alliance sort of recruiting, I cannot offer the official citizenship, nor have I been asked for support in regards to that. This means I do not really have a way to recruit aside from promising help or future citizenship. I do not like the idea of promising help if I cannot provide that help, because I intend to keep my promises- thus my best advice would be that they should earn it themselves, and that hardly means that I contribute to the process. So why should I recruit now?