A tiny little rant about giving overpowered creatures to noobsikins!

Vicious

ITS NOT FUNNY! some of us actually work a teeny weeny little bit to get our crits and when i see someone who i know could not of gotten a crit theirself with an overpowered crit it really annoys me. i have seen this ALOT. it ruins the fun for people who try and raise their crits when other people get OP crits for nothing... its stupid! what sense does that make! its so -^^^ every word on that line is crits...- depressing to try and hard for your crits and then your efforts ignored by someone who decides "oh! lets ruin the fricking balance by giving this 5 day noob an OP crit!"

Thank you for reading! and before you give a crit to a noob think about how much you will ruin the balance of the game!

Vici~

• Root Admin

angiens and crap for higher MP's and drachorns and crap like that... 

Please do not use that swearword.

Angiens have been given to those worthy, none have been recruited in a while.

drachorns, they also cannot be recruited, so anyone giving them to new players normally means they have earned them.

Vicious, If these new people have earned them, why havent you?

I think a large portion of the issue with transferred creatures has been solved with MP limitations.

If you know of a specific creature that can be leveled too far by 'newbies', spit it out so it can be discussed and maybe fixed. Last time i checked, the MP limits were in a way that drachs and angiens were collectibles in MP3 and far from their full potential in MP4. Once you're MP5, man up and fight back :))

Please do not use that word.

Angiens have been given to those nooby, not many come any more.

drachorns, they also cannot be recruited, so anyone giving them to new players normally means they are  ruining the balance of the game..

The only reason you haven't been given one is becuase people don't really care about the balance of the game...

My god chewett you are right!

well, younger players can try to keep with much more experienced guys that way :))

... no... just no... its not keeping up with experienced guys whatsoever... it boosts people through their MP level and ruins the wating part of the game...

the issue with transferred creatures has been semi-solved with MP limitations.

If you know of a specific creature that can be leveled too far by 'newbies', spit it out so it can be discussed and maybe fixed. Last time i checked, the MP limits were in a way that drachs and angiens were collectibles in MP3 and far from their full potential in MP4. Once you're MP5, get crapped on by noobs  :))

Cut the bs. You got angry at fang for having some crits which you did not expect him to have. Yes, he got some of them from others but as much as I despise him, he broke no rules. Neither did others that LEGITIMATELY traded crits. 

Granite. She means you got angry at Granite for having creatures you did not expect.

Granite. She means you got angry at Granite for having creatures you did not expect.

did not expect? he actually told me about those crits and i SAW them on his profile too old for him to use... he said "Oh vicious i have a surprise for you when i get mp5!" i LOOKED at his crits and he had them... you can't lv crits past your MP level... but you can recieve them above your MP level and on your MP level... its not that i didn't expect it... i KNEW he had those crits but i couldn't be bothered dealing with the crap excuses people would give me this and don't warn me about rep spamming and do it to me chewett you massive hypocrite... 

did not expect? he actually told me about those crits and i SAW them on his profile too old for him to use... he said "Oh vicious i have a surprise for you when i get mp5!" i LOOKED at his crits and he had them... you can't lv crits past your MP level... but you can recieve them above your MP level and on your MP level... its not that i didn't expect it... i KNEW he had those crits but i couldn't be bothered dealing with the crap excuses people would give me this and don't warn me about rep spamming and do it to me chewett you massive hypocrite... 

Crits RESET to first level when they are transfered you bozo!

fang, again, cut the crap: granite, fang, same Mary with a different hat.

Why am I wasting time on you 2? I must be sick! O.o

Some info that maybe yu dont have vicious

if you see someone with creatures past there maximum level trainable at mp3 or mp4, its because they got it before the reset restriction was put in place or the maximum level trainable put in place ... so its old players that have them

there is the restriction that those to high level creature get frozen in an fight so there is no overpower mp3 , mp4 with those

Edited by Tom Pouce

Granite Wolfs creatures were never leveled past his MP limit. Im sorry to disagree with you Vic, but they just werent.

Crits RESET to first level when they are transfered you bozo!

fang, again, cut the crap: granite, fang, same Mary with a different hat.

Why am I wasting time on you 2? I must be sick! O.o

I was under the impression that one can not give away Alts if the alt himself didnt make it known. Granite has never before said hes anyone else, and as far as im concerned, he isnt.

Thank you for trying to anger me even when i wasnt doing anything. Thank you for proving that you go out of your way to be a rude individual.

And thank you for the completely unnecessary negative rep you gave me in my last post on this thread, when all i did was explain that you were incorrect, and meant Granite Wolf, instead of Fang Archbane, who are two completely different people.

Good day DST, i hope you have a pleasant one.

And good day Vicious, Granite never hacked or cheated or did anything against the creature rules.