Tribunal Training Scheme (aka help me get out of stat damage)

Chewett

• Root Admin

Due to the low population of the game at the moment and also due to the fact that I idle all the time, it is terribly difficult to progress.

While I am in no position to make demands, I would like to ask for the help of MD.

Again, I hope I don't come across as needy or rude, but I figured if there's anyone I may ask for such a service, then it's the people of MD.

If possible, please confirm if you are willing to help me out. While I could, theoretically, train just with anyone, it would go a lot faster if I had the support of more people.

The training location will be outside MB Shop, People are free to be around, help each other, set rituals to help and such.

Anyone want to do some training? No specific rules, just to gather at points and actively do some learning of the combat mechanic. (Maybe even help out with some new changes to it on OMEGA).

Thank you

Chewett

• Root Admin

Umm question.. Why is it called tribunal training scheme if it is to be held outside MB shop?

I like MB shop, Sadly im not a member of MB since there were issues with the king and therefore will post it in my forum section (aka tribunal).

Edited by Chewett