What should lands do for you/What should lands Have

Chewett

I doubt, if it would ever be implemented somehow, it would be that easy anyway. Plus, in my thoughts that was only limited to the mainlands :)

Mainlands? Really? Why is that? Just because you think "mainlands" are more important than any other land? Should I remind you that MDA has also a king now? (or 2)

In terms of banning people from lands, it follow the idea of countries banning people from entering it -like if lands are at war. If it were to happen, it'd have to only apply to citizened players, with land leaders, so we can block/allow members of the other lands on a blanket basis. Kings have all the power of their lands, so technically isn't possible to be overpowered.

Emphasis on the blocking restrictions not applying to anyone outside of the leadered lands, as it'd be a tad unfair for me to block mda for instance, but them not be able to block me.

• Root Admin

In terms of banning people from lands, it follow the idea of countries banning people from entering it -like if lands are at war. If it were to happen, it'd have to only apply to citizened players, with land leaders, so we can block/allow members of the other lands on a blanket basis. Kings have all the power of their lands, so technically isn't possible to be overpowered.
Emphasis on the blocking restrictions not applying to anyone outside of the leadered lands, as it'd be a tad unfair for me to block mda for instance, but them not be able to block me.

You want to keep people at the borders all the time too?

I like what sounded through on Chewie's post, maybe the kings could sort of decree that the land is at war with some other land, and can set out guards for the gates. Like, if somebody from that paticular land passes through the scene with the gate, they can 'grab' him (and his trace, so you don't win that game by default when you got google fiber) and they get thrown back out to the other side of the gate. In my mind, that should only work at the specific gate-scenes, not when somebody teleports inside or uses a backdoor.

For example, if GG was at war with East, and Chewie comes through the Bridge of Ages, any GG who is at that scene can 'grab' him and he gets returned to the Gates of Ages. If he comes through the maze, or by a teleport spell or similar, and thus avoids the guards at Bridge of Ages, he could only get removed from the land with a spell, or with the Land Cleanser, as always.

Same procedure with Marble Dale Park - Gates of Marind Bell, Well of Tears - Howling Gates, Awii's - MDA Gates, you get the idea.

You want to keep people at the borders all the time too?

The thought in my head was more in line with if one land is at war with another, being able to prevent that other land from being on your turf - makes no sense for them to be allowed in - rather than blocking everyone.

Equally something along the lines of what Burns says where we can grab them and chuck them out of the land if caught would work.