GG's "Shared" tool policies

Chewett

Do you remember, Necros our fight from 2 years ago when you got mad at Eon for getting the shovels? You were very "SHARY" back then (and you haven't change unfortunately).  

Bah, ok bending rules, but let's not twist facts.

You already know the point was not Eon getting the shovels, the point (what we acted against) was the attitude Eon had (has?) towards Necros.

The shovels was the cherry on the top.

k.i.s.s.:

You poke me once, ok, twice, ok, thrice, ok - yay for the villains! :huh:  - then you poke me half a day, I go to play by myself, then you come and take away my toys.

At this point I poke you. And you accuse me of not being shary?  :))

ASK for shovels, ask for pass papers, ask for toilet paper, whatever.

Just don't come and fart around with your friends and take everything and then complain we make a fuss. 

Vandals!

In Necrovion we care about good manners.  :ph34r:

Edit: typos. 

Edited by lashtal

ask for toilet paper, whatever.

I did. I never received any!

Just don't come and fart around with your friends and take everything and then complain we make a fuss. 

A lady never FARTS!

And i don't know what twisted games you play in Necro but me and my friends don't do it together! Farting that is. Because of the previous "A aady never farts!". Lady Eon and Lady No one HAVE good manners!

In Necrovion we care about good manners.  :ph34r:

And ballet.

promise me you wont sell your enchanted memory stones for 1g or even more then sure. Give away your enchanted memory stones for free to people sure i will more than willingly give you memory stones for one is to one. People shamelessly want to make immense profit out of spell stones made from lho spells but are whine when they are asked to pay 1s a day as rent to land treasury. Who's the greedy one here? Only gg's? Surely not.

I take it as a deal with witnesses, Nim.

Oh and to your notice - I have sold my spell stones only once for the whole time I play MD to CotS and he paid me 5 silver a stone (his proposal for me, rather noobish player at that time, I thought proposal was quite generous).Other than that I always gave my stones for free when I thought it is necessary. So I have no idea what are you implying there and where did you get 1 gold, but saying that people try to make immense profit of a spell stones be more concrete, please.

I gave away Memory Stone Detectors and Reality Coagulator for free to some players in the past. They ask me for it and I was agreeing. In addition to that I was asking them to not deplete resources. That´s my kind of sharing tools. If I give away a tool and others respect my wish they will get it again. It´s like a personal "trust" account one has and if things go smooth I`m willing to share tools in the future with them again.     

I'm one of the people Menhir has lent a stone collector to in the past, and he isn't the only one to help me out with gathering spell stones. For the simple reason that I never (never ever ever) sell spell stones, only use them to support people's roles and quests, no one seems to ever have a problem with supplying me the small amounts that I require every now and again.

I take it as a deal with witnesses, Nim.

Oh and to your notice - I have sold my spell stones only once for the whole time I play MD to CotS and he paid me 5 silver a stone (his proposal for me, rather noobish player at that time, I thought proposal was quite generous).Other than that I always gave my stones for free when I thought it is necessary. So I have no idea what are you implying there and where did you get 1 gold, but saying that people try to make immense profit of a spell stones be more concrete, please.

we'll talk about a few terms and conditions and consider it a deal.

Regarding the matter of pass papers and myself I would like to make some clarifications.

At the time I made the statement of charging those papers it was the time they were first implemented in the land (not talking about the individual ones we received 2-3 years ago). They may have been a couple people back from that time who were actually charged for pass papers but ever since (and other citizens and non can verify this) I do not believe anyone has been charged to rent any item from Necrovion. 

From what I have seen nowadays people trade items for items or other services, to some we may even lent for free. 

My apologies to those who still believed on that fact that we rent our items for money until now.

I say let Golemus' Citizens and their King do things their way. Its their land, and if the situation just so happens to spawn items in a place only (mostly) they can reach, its not an exploit, but a business decision.

No one knows what the money goes to at a certainty do they? They could have good reason to do what they do (and in that same light they might not, but im not the one to make that skewed assumption either way) so ill gladly trust GG and its citizens to always do the right thing, by them, and by no one else (or everyone else, if the situation happens it).

We are no one to tell GG and its people what to do or not do.

Let them live life their way and as they see fit. To do anything more would be to challenge Everything and assume yourself Better Than Eternity.