Spontaneous Poetry Quest!

Lania

I will not give the names of the judges as I don't want people to approach them or anything like that. I hope everybody is fine with it :)

The poems will be judged on structure, grammar use and language correction,likeness, connection to the quote and the good use of the topic;

Perhaps we could throw in a Spontaneous Story Quest and turn this into a Spontaneous Seedwalk Quest :D

Regardless of whether of not that happens I will sponsor one fresh Wiiya Bubble to each member of the winning team. edit: there must be a minimum of three teams for the Bubbles to be awarded

Edited by Rophs

The initial idea was to include stories too, but I don't know if time will be on my side and I didn't want to have to cancel anything. But you could do this. Make a quest similar to this (but with stories, of course) and continue the event after I am done with the poetry part. :)

And thank you so much for the sponsorship! :D

Edited by Lania

Perhaps we could throw in a Spontaneous Story Quest and turn this into a Spontaneous Seedwalk Quest :D

Regardless of whether of not that happens I will sponsor one fresh Wiiya Bubble to each member of the winning team. edit: there must be a minimum of three teams for the Bubbles to be awarded

There will be at least one other story quest, as well as some other creation quests, going on in the summer fest! You have a couple days to come up with something yourself as well, Rophs!

Sign ups ended last night at 00:00. Unfortunately we do not have at least 5 teams. The quest will not take place.  Maybe some other time in the future.  Sorry, guys and thank you again to all the sponsors. 

Sign ups ended last night at 00:00. Unfortunately we do not have at least 5 teams. The quest will not take place.  Maybe some other time in the future.  Sorry, guys and thank you again to all the sponsors. 

Noooo.....