What would you put in the Drachs Cave?

Chewett

That is dumb. Drachorn cave can never get empty after so many centuries of being overcrowded.

All the walls and dungeons are filled with drachorn eggs that are waiting for proper time and need proper hatching.

All is needed is some strong fire to hatch such an egg ... and, of course, a strong will.

Therefor I would put 1 mil heat in there to get my own drachorn ... when I'd need one.

Some stone tablets or carvings on the walls of the cave which contain a bit of Drachorn history and info (just as a reminder)? 
But if we are talking about small or random things, I would put some ropes or (and) a small thermal river.  

I think this is more how should we refill the Drach cave, rather than some way to get anything from it from what you put in... Which I think some people seem to be misunderstanding...

Ok now I am confused. Chewett said one silver coin thus I thought we where working with donations. I didn't expect to receive anything. I thought it was like restocking from the community donations. The heat suggestion would be if the drake cave become like a heat stockade. 

What I am confused about is are you restocking Grido or re purposing.

Lets start again:

What do people think should be in it :)

As I said above : drachorn eggs

And by that I mean the start of a quest: bring 1m heat within 2 weeks to get a drachorn (untransferable)

- bring heat in an item you cannot transfer

- if you don't finish in 2 weeks ... you need to start over (the period ... has to be re-computed after a few tests but it has to be really difficult)

As I said above : drachorn eggs

And by that I mean the start of a quest: bring 1m heat within 2 weeks to get a drachorn (untransferable)

- bring heat in an item you cannot transfer

- if you don't finish in 2 weeks ... you need to start over (the period ... has to be re-computed after a few tests but it has to be really difficult)

This is about re-stocking the treasury from the drachorn cave. The treasury you can access by using melodic charms.

EE, it is also not about what YOU want to donate for the cave but what you would like to find there as a reward.

Would be cool if one could find a WISH in there. Fulfilling of a wish from the wish list. We get this possibility very rarely and drach cave would be kind of aim to hit, if one desires his wish fulfilled.

That would require somebody to code the reward specifically for that purpose, and it would likely be a unique thing. The intention of the lair treasure is that Mur could put items he had already made as rewards, but not needed yet, in there and give them out semi-automated, without having a coder involved, only somebody who hands out the charms.

This is about re-stocking the treasury from the drachorn cave. The treasury you can access by using melodic charms.

In that case, tools and spells.

Copies of all items / tool in existence should be available there if not too powerful. All spells should be in there if not too powerful (see the kill / resurect ones) , regenerable or not, and each specific number of uses (no greater then 4).

Also, the items should not be exact items but "templates" as instead of giving you that exact item, it should generate an identical one. This way there would not be a shortage of items as they would not ever be exhausted.

This could lead to a large amount of certain identical items (if too many charms), but I guess that it is still a matter of options.

Eh, all these questions "what would you like" are kind of a mood breaker, assign someone appropriate and responsible to make a solution, and keep the mystery and fun for the others.

The problem doesn't seem too radical to solve, and there are even previous records of what the cave held as a reference.

Sorry didn't mean to negative rep you Sir Blut. One of my first thoughts was rum stash, different crowns symbolizing the different lands, gems, and gold.

Edit: finished reading other posts... Spell stones, tools, and resources would be good as rewards given out.

Edited by Hiria