Logged Out displayed on player card

Rophs

There are many ways to hide your presence dst, and they would only be able to see you were logged out if there was a chat message from you, you were at the scene, or left a track there. Something that is still possible.

1. Click on playername to open player card
  2. If they are not idle add them as friend
  3. If name is orange on friends list they are online, if it is black they are offline

This change would expedite the process slightly and improve communication between the game and the player.

No. If someone wants to talk to someone or find if someone is online they have the PMs, the forum, the teleport spells, the "who is online", the log in page who shows more than noobs and the majority of vets will ever know and mostly of all, the friends list.

You code it if it's THAT important to have an useless and redundant feature to replace all the ways I have mentioned just because you are lazy.

This is my last post here. Apparently it's true: don't argue with idiots cause they will beat you cause they have a rested mind.

Good night.

You code it if it's THAT important to have an useless and redundant feature to replace all the ways I have mentioned just because you are lazy.

This is my last post here. Apparently it's true: don't argue with idiots cause they will beat you cause they have a rested mind.

Good night.

Right... who said its an urgent feature that must be coded right now? :))

In all honesty, it'll be more useful than spending a whole lot of time coding other big stuff which nobody ever even uses/cares about.

• Root Admin

You know what the problem is?

People like you DD only see what they are interested in and totally ignore what is behind the rest of the things they enoy.

The problem is that MD is driven by a sensitive mechanism of "enthusiasm VS gratitude", people invest enthusiasm and get gratitude...and when someone like you makes such comments , they steal away gratitude that should have been received for the invested enthusiasm. If you don't realize or see what Chew does when working on the "big stuff", refrain from offending him by disregarding his efforts.

If I would have listened to all of you that considered their ideas and feature requests are a lot more important and useful than everything else, I would have stopped working on md in the first year. Chew is too kind and actually listens to all of you, thats his big "problem".

My opinion about this feature is that it is an interesting one...but i am uncertain if i want to make it that easy to know if someone is logged out intentionately or not.

Let me tell you something...now MD is dieing because of major issues in the beginning part (mostly) ..every minute wasted on various cute little features, prevent Chew from dealing with the "big stuff" you consider so useless and might mean the difference from remembering MD just from memory, or actually still playing it in the future. The "big stuff" that you say nobody cares about, is usually the stuff that makes possible for everything else to exist.

When i was working on major changes on items for example, that nobody used back then, i was making the foundation for all the things that you enjoy now

....and its usually like this with the "big stuff".. you don't see the foundation of the house, or you don't care about the structure of the building you live in, instead you complain about the decorations and say who cares about that invisible stuff behind. I am used to such attitude, but chew is not, and has no fault to endure it in my place.

You know what the problem is?

People like you DD only see what they are interested in and totally ignore what is behind the rest of the things they enoy.
The problem is that MD is driven by a sensitive mechanism of "enthusiasm VS gratitude", people invest enthusiasm and get gratitude...and when someone like you makes such comments , they steal away gratitude that should have been received for the invested enthusiasm. If you don't realize or see what Chew does when working on the "big stuff", refrain from offending him by disregarding his efforts.

If I would have listened to all of you that considered their ideas and feature requests are a lot more important and useful than everything else, I would have stopped working on md in the first year. Chew is too kind and actually listens to all of you, thats his big "problem".

My opinion about this feature is that it is an interesting one...but i am uncertain if i want to make it that easy to know if someone is logged out intentionately or not.Let me tell you something...now MD is dieing because of major issues in the beginning part (mostly) ..every minute wasted on various cute little features, prevent Chew from dealing with the "big stuff" you consider so useless and might mean the difference from remembering MD just from memory, or actually still playing it in the future. The "big stuff" that you say nobody cares about, is usually the stuff that makes possible for everything else to exist.

When i was working on major changes on items for example, that nobody used back then, i was making the foundation for all the things that you enjoy now

....and its usually like this with the "big stuff".. you don't see the foundation of the house, or you don't care about the structure of the building you live in, instead you complain about the decorations and say who cares about that invisible stuff behind. I am used to such attitude, but chew is not, and has no fault to endure it in my place.

I will not even try and explain what "big stuff" I meant, but it's certainly not the "big stuff" which keeps MD as it is, that was merely a rant to the community garden efforts and creature totems and stuff like that.

I've walked a terrible path Mur, and it has made me harsh. Too harsh.

All that hatred and frustration and anger comes out at the wrong times on the wrong people. I do not even mean offense, but unfortunately I end up making very hurtful statements. What's worse? I cannot even see it myself now, I've become blind. But to prevent such a thing from happening again, I have made a decision.

I am leaving the MD forums in the sense that I will stop replying to anything at all unless absolutely necessary. Chew is certainly more important than me in every way and if I did deserve hurtful comments against me, Chew doesn't.

I am sorry Chew. I am sorry everyone. I'm sorry Rophs for ruining your topic (request mods to move this please).

• Root Admin

i guess "its in the air", because this attitude is how others feel too, due to totally different reasons. at least you see it as an issue and act.

I feel like taking my toys and leave too at times, usually when i see that what i do goes wrong or is unapreciated

My suggestion is that you all calm down, chew will probably accept and understand you apologies and realize he doesn't need to take things so personal every time someone talks without thinking, and you will probably be more careful next time. Leaving is just a last option you could always do, i don't think anyone would be happy if someone else leaves, regarding if chew hates you for your comment or not, your last one helps.

i am hurt when i see people leave, regardless how 'big' they are

• Root Admin

i guess "its in the air", because this attitude is how others feel too, due to totally different reasons. at least you see it as an issue and act.

I feel like taking my toys and leave too at times, usually when i see that what i do goes wrong or is unapreciated

My suggestion is that you all calm down, chew will probably accept and understand you apologies and realize he doesn't need to take things so personal every time someone talks without thinking, and you will probably be more careful next time. Leaving is just a last option you could always do, i don't think anyone would be happy if someone else leaves, regarding if chew hates you for your comment or not, your last one helps.

i am hurt when i see people leave, regardless how 'big' they are

DD contacted me asking why I was hurt before his posts and I explained I do not hate him in any way.

DD, you leaving "because of me" would hurt me more thinking I was the reason you left, Because I was hurt.