The Labyrinth - continued

DARK DEMON

I spent a WP. I spent resources. People who I got the resources from will be able to tell you that I've traded from them, and you can look in my inventory and see that they are no longer there.

If you don't want to believe it, you don't have to. Please refrain from making false assumptions next time.

I also don't really see how avoiding/cheating the price of making the item would be a "genius part".

The last 3 (THREE) posts say the same thing: he didn't complain or thought that you haven't payed. So do all is a favor and please read again!

• Root Admin

:) indeed, dst did said the same thing to me in private.

Actually my post was as a note/addon for Ary's advertising on "send emails to Council to get your desired item": items are not for free.

I did read your post correctly, but wanted to clarify to everyone that the price was paid to clear up any uncertainty :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

to get things back on track, what Chew said remains valid from my point of view:

Let's hope now you have been given an interesting item you can show your worth and act your role.

I can assure you you will get citizenship if you start actually doing things ingame and not just talking on the forum, in the same way Rophs got his role :)

You have been given a big chance, don't waste it.

But also, i need to remain you this is all just for citizenship, not a specific role or king or whatever.

Too bad the description doesn't quite match the intended use :D

How in the abyss do you think in your twisted little world that you know more about a person than said person?

That concepts hilarious to me o-o

From my point of view, the item is just an item. Not related to the player or to a land (there is no player name in there and no land name). It's not even script-able. So I don't see the connection to the Labirinth.

Third, you DO need the community approval because that was your task. And a task you failed at because the community didn't actually support you since you alienated almost everyone and were rude and cocky as you always are although you have absolutely no reasons to feel you're better than others.On contrary :D (but this is just my opinion :D).

Going to Council to get your item done rather than waiting for a crafter was a smart move but somehow I don't think you were granted EXACTLY what you asked for. I mean if you wanted an item FOR Labyrinth, why not ask for a description that contains that word in it and make it a land related item (also maybe mention your name to bound it to you)? Wouldn't that be more logical? Or am I the only one seeing the logic in asking for such a description? Or were you that incompetent that you never thought of that and just went for the generic description thinking it will grant you more power (or simply didn't think to include the "Lab"  word or your name)?

1) Who said it had to be scriptable?
2) Again, hilarious, you think you know others, and tasks that have been given, better than the ones that gave the task or the one completing it. You are no one to say hes failed anything, so please, keep repeating it, those words weigh as much as me saying Princ Rhaegar wears beautiful my little pony boxers.

3) Community Approval? AAAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHA. Unless i read it wrong, he needs to face the public, not get approval for anything, from anyone.
4) Gotta love the fact that you think anything done outside your sight range was achieved by licking boots. Says a lot about you, it really does.

The only genius part I can see in that request is if he managed to avoid paying the price for the item . As I remember, the price for 1 item was 1 WP.

Also, the not so smart part of the Council would be to allow this to develop "emailing the Council for items" instead of adding more to the Crafter's guild.

Oh look everyone, im seeing a trend here, where these two think they know people and situations they have no place in, better than those involved :D

My sides hurt from laughing so hard.

The last 3 (THREE) posts say the same thing: he didn't complain or thought that you haven't payed. So do all is a favor and please read again!

Even your reading comprehension is biased. Interesting ( o-o)

I knew talking to/around/about you was a great waste of breath, but this takes the kake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Concerning DD now, sir, i hope you achieve everything you dream to, as i see you being quite capable and all too ready for it.

As the Mad Hatter once said, and Mur quite kindly already mentioned, "Sometimes i like to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast".

Dont let the jealous get you down. Dont let the loving inflate your ego. And never say the word impossible with too much weight behind it, as the impossible is only so if we allow it to be.

Dont allow it to be DD. I know you to be better than that.

Edited by Fang Archbane

DD good luck, be sure to have fun all the way. If only you experience the effects of the ring twisting then it might not have the "impact" it needs to. See if you can find someone with the dream spell so that when people go through the gate they are all "moved to a different place". Maybe you need to escape like people did this move but less horror and more personal development and growth.

And remember, MD is a game. If you're not having fun then you should change up your playstyle.