Battle Ritual Empty

Eagle Eye

http://i.imgur.com/8b0AHWx.jpg

I click attack for Loyalty doesn't appear the any ritual. You can see the screen shot battle ritual empty. How can i fight/battle? without choosing the ritual or change the ritual.

Start time: ~ Day: 296 Year: 9 ~

Now Still can't attack always EMPTY

It is a bug?

thank you 

Your Concern,

Eagle Eye

Using FF and Chrome same error

Using Mobile same error

In four days i can't choose ritual and changes ritual.

Lashtal Said: Casted Evil Eye on Me a day ago, I have 3 days the effects gone. Casting Evil Eye 7 days Effect.

Lets see if this true Evil Eye effects after 3 days from now:)

did you checked if you are under an illusion ?

do you still see your creatures / alliance page ... ?

I don't have any illusion or someone casting me in-illusion like lasthal said above

Yes, I still see my creatures

Yes, I still see my alliance page

When im going to attack other player. then NO SELECTION of ritual blank http://i.imgur.com/8b0AHWx.jpg How can i change my ritual i don't see anything?

Edited by Eagle Eye

[spoiler]

I don't have any illusion or someone casting me in-illusion like lasthal said above

Yes, I still see my creatures

Yes, I still see my alliance page

When im going to attack other player. then NO SELECTION of ritual blank http://i.imgur.com/8b0AHWx.jpg How can i change my ritual i don't see anything?

[/spoiler]

That is a nice list :D

See if you have any addons to block content (like AddBlockPlus / Ghostery ...) or a firewall.

Then try to see if you can get the html of that frame - if it has something from MD but no content or no MD content at all.

• Root Admin

[2014-10-28 22:34:33 - Stage 12] Posted By Chewett
If your battle ritual is empty then you might have created too many rituals. Please do not create too many as it lags up the server when you load your ritual page. I will be placing a limit on the number of rituals you can create if people keep creating large amounts of rituals.

-----

fixed for now EE

That sort of player behavior is to be expected since ritual list page is such a mess.

There is no possibility of sorting the VIEW of list, you can't *favorite* your rituals, unless you name them in detail you have no idea what's in there, everything is in same window, while it would be much more nicer to have multiple tabs because def rituals always get in the way, there is no button that would let you unbind ALL rituals regardless if they are broken or not (this would need additional confirmation dialogue) and so on.

You will also want to make a ton of defense rituals.

Because of all that it's much simpler to keep piling new rituals at the bottom, chances are that many of your def rituals aren't broken but you don't care, you certainly won't be clicking 300 times unbind button. It's much easier just to create 100 of new ones in order to change your def or what not.

• Root Admin

That sort of player behavior is to be expected since ritual list page is such a mess.

There is no possibility of sorting the VIEW of list, you can't *favorite* your rituals, unless you name them in detail you have no idea what's in there, everything is in same window, while it would be much more nicer to have multiple tabs because def rituals always get in the way, there is no button that would let you unbind ALL rituals regardless if they are broken or not (this would need additional confirmation dialogue) and so on.

Because of all that it's much simpler to keep piling new rituals at the bottom, chances are that many of your def rituals aren't broken but you don't care, you certainly won't be clicking 300 times unbind button. It's much easier just to create 100 of new ones in order to change your def or what not.

Actually I do have a new version of that page I was testing to address many of these issues.

But im not deploying it today

Edited by Chewett

Only if you want to work with different rituals.

I haven't created new def rituals in years (unless asked for specific cases) and I allow all to hit on my random .

So , all I have / create are rituals to grow creatures ( only 5 rits each time) which I can remove once those creatures are at full.

• 8 months later...