Here, someone take these!

In Syntropy, the center was representative of the void, and a triangle is the first solid shape to form. The central triangle was upright to represent the manifestation of the first flowing from the void, or the solidification of the beginning of a thing. The echoing inverted triangles behind it represent the subsequent emanations from the beginning through the various layers of existence, flowing from a tripled vesica pisces, another form representing creation. The three spikes were flowing from the center as well, to the ends of the manifesting triangle. The idea I got was they were pure forms beginning from nothing, but there was also an inspired element that makes describing these difficult. They are more of a sensation than a methodical construction, though both elements are involved. 

I would like to see others' renditions of the principles, be they variations or entirely new. I've yet to get the chance to observe comparisons between my transpositions of thought forms and others. I suspect that symbols may work in particular for the person who created them, and be more hit and miss within a populace, as everyone has a different perspective. Symbols seem to be visual gates for a certain perspective, and though I would like for them to tie to the direct truth of a nature, I cannot say how effectively I may have blinded myself by my own interpretation. Thanks again for the praise  :P

Edited by Yasrin Luvien

Having trouble editing the original post, so here is the better drawn version of Transposition

Transposition.jpg
Wanted to finish drawing reasonable looking versions before putting them together is a single image, I guess? I'm trying to hurry!

Edited by Yasrin Luvien

• Root Admin

are you sure some lines shoudlne be thiker than others to better represent the meaning? just asking, dont change anything based on my question...i am just curious if you made it so to be more stylish or because you think meaning is better respresented like that

It certainly could be employed. The reason they are mostly lines is probably because they start off smaller when I am first making it from the sensation of the concepts. Also I probably lean towards easier to draw again symbols because I usually am making symbols I intend to utilize practically. But for something like this, a more universal truth, could have and likely deserves some embellishments. Since within the principles are infinite complexities resulting in reality, I don't see why the symbols themselves shouldn't be more complex. Anyway, I will give that a whirl!