Tag! You're it!

Myth

In that case, I'll (very nicely) ask Chewy to pickpocket the watch holder, and the quest will most likely get postponed or even extended by a week. I have no control over RL matters which may arise, for instance

Edited by Myth

As an additional confirmation of how long someone has the broken gold watch, the item transfer logs in the MDA should provide fairly accurate information.

After a bit of testing, I found out that this option is no longer viable. (edit: I don't have access to it, yet :p) The transfer logs will only show the last transfer of an item. Because of this, I need to outline the importance of the screenshots. Failure to provide them will keep you "tagged".

Edited by Myth

• Root Admin

After a bit of testing, I found out that this option is no longer viable. The transfer logs will only show the last transfer of an item. Because of this, I need to outline the importance of the screenshots. Failure to provide them will keep you "tagged".

Item Transfer Log</font></b><br /> Chewett 05/12/11 00:05 <br> Asthir 19/01/15 00:06 code<br> Mirus 24/01/15 11:31 code<br> Asthir 24/01/15 11:33 code<br> Miq 24/01/15 11:43 code<br> Mirus 24/01/15 11:44 code<br> Asthir 24/01/15 11:45 code<br>

Sign-up period is over!

[log="Dice Rolls"]3oiWVBQ.jpg[/log]

Dark Demon, please report to the Gazebo of Equilibrium to receive your "tag". :P

Below, you can find a few things to keep in mind:

[hr]
Player list - alphabetical order:

Aelis
AmberRune
Assira the Black
blackshade rider
Change
Clock Master
Dark Demon
*Eagle Eye*
Gljivoje
*Grido*
Kalamity
Lintara
Rophs
*Sasha Lilias*
*Sunfire*

Notes:

- In order to send the Watch to someone, you must type or copy/paste their name exactly you see it in chat.

- Some LHOs can lose the ** in their names. Look carefully before sending.

[hr]
Mechanics:

- run around and tag other competitors by passing the unique item to them
- take a print screen as proof as soon as you pass the item
- post the print screen on this thread
- make sure the screen shot contains the chat line showing you passed the item, along with the server time
- rinse and repeat

Hint: You can send items to players even if they are offline, if you are in the scene where they logged out.

Notes:
- Passing the Watch to a non contestant and getting killed/jailed during the competition gets you disqualified.
- Please, don’t be “rude” to the less fortunate. :P

- I might... interfere...

[hr]
Rewards:

1st place: Tokened Reindrach (TKs) or 1 Wish Point (Miq) (pick)
2nd place: Tokened Reindrach (TKs) or 1 Wish Point (Miq) (whichever is left)
3rd place: 5 Gold Coins (TKs)
4th place: 8 Silver Coins (TKs)
5th place: 7 Silver Coins (TKs)
6th place: 6 Silver Coins (TKs)
7th place: 5 Silver Coins (TKs)
8th place: 4 Silver Coins (TKs)
9th place: 3 Silver Coins (TKs)
10th place: 1 Silver Coins (TKs)

everyone:
- 1 Silver Coin (Mythrandir)
- 10 Rainbow Candy (Asthir)

[hr]