Player dots only show up correctly on part of the map of the East

I am Bored

Yeah you miss some.

However it makes no sense to put East Gate on East map although it's part of East land. It should be put on mainland map since it's between Plains of Deceit and Tunnel of War.

I'd say it's more above than between. :P (overlapping scenes... different altitudes... quite difficult to put on my map >_<)

Edited by Myth

• Root Admin

I'd say it's more above than between. :P (overlapping scenes... different altitudes... quite difficult to put on my map >_<)

It needs to be on the map that loads when the player is in the scene. It can be put on the other map for completeness, but needs to be on the map which the user views. So their location appears as a dot.

Yeah you miss some.

However it makes no sense to put East Gate on East map although it's part of East land. It should be put on mainland map since it's between Plains of Deceit and Tunnel of War.

Without overdotting areas, I've done everywhere up to just past the Knatty Vacation house. Much like interiors would display as the same place as the exterior.

Edited by Grido

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I could do this, then at the same time I could finish writing the mouse over texts for the Tribunal.

It would be nice to have a copy of the actual image on which the points should be project so I could give the actual coordinates instead of an approximation based on a screenshot.

If I understand it right the entry for the TB gate (Coord: 7_gate_1) should be something along the lines of:

$part[7]['gate'][1] = '290x500';

• 8 months later...

7_localpub_2  should be the red dot

7_localpub_1   Should be the blueish black dot

I1n71LS.png

But when at both of those locations you show up as the gold dot off in the bushes.

For  7_upalley_1  you should be at the green dot but is off in the trees at the gold

jkMyrBB.png

7_pwterrace_1  should be at the pink dot but off in the trees.

lTLpkV5.png

7_floatingbook_1 and  7_floatingbook_2  should be at the turquoise colored dot 

KvNzTQG.png

7_warriorsbust_1  should be purple dot

WM2W6Mg.png

I can continue this if it is wanted. If it is not then I will leave it at this.

• Root Admin

It is helpful, I just hadnt had time to properly fix them all, they need repositioning as they were given to me without the correct offset defined (which is fine since its hard to know said offset)

• 3 years later...