Emotional Connections

It allowed to make this quest cooperatively?
for example someone who thinks the objects and emotions, and another person draw the objects .

I will sponsor with 5SC for 2nd and 3rd place (5 each) ^_^

I think it would be good for everyone to draw there own picture.  ^_^  

Simply because this isn't just an art contest so no one should be worried about doing a terrible drawing, so long as a lot of thought and effort has gone into their connections. :)

Edit: And thank you for your sponsoring! 

Edited by Aethon

• Root Admin

Please state in the first post what each sponsor sponsored.

I will also sponsor 3Sc for all participants (only those that will submit a valid entry ofc)

the first place apears to be already having a heavy reward assigned to it ...so i will also sponsor a random item for the third place

its a small sponsorship, but also a first quest, remains to see how you hadle managing it, GOOD LUCK..and enjoy :)

Edited by Muratus del Mur

1) Mysticism or intrigue. A lite lantern can show what is hidden in the darkness, but a lantern that has been blown out leaves one wondering what is there. 

2)Restlessness. Time always is going by but in the silence and calm, restless emerges. The need to do something

3) Thrill. Chaos or movement in a direction brings a sense of thrill for me. A single loose or missing screw and a whole thing could come falling apart

4) Longing. Connections made and expanded upon, means that there is something to lose.

[log=Image]

LxU2snd.jpg

[/log]

-Assira

Edited by Assira the Black

Just my 2 cents: drawing/essay quests in MD should be longer than 1 week. In MD time runs slower than anywhere. It is better if you would allow at least 2 week-ends for people to have time to submit something seeing that all of us have jobs/school, we need to eat, sleep, breath.

Also maybe a little advertisement in Mood Panel will remind people of the quest cause personally I have forgotten about it and I really wanted to submit something.

LOVE

Pacifier_zpszhexlg26.jpg

(Pacifier)

Unconditional Love forever bounded to my heart.

"SAUDADE"

Candle_zpsgfpcoqep.jpg

(Candle)

The slow burn of a candle is the perfect companion for saudade, (there is no english translation).

Saudade is also closely tied to a portuguese unique musical style : Fado

Fado is usually listened at candle light in small events where people sit in small tables of 4 or 6 persons and the singer uses only his own voice followed by the portguese guitar (without any amplification).

There is also some more "comercial versions" of fado with great success, ex: Mariza

PLEASURE

Expresso_zpsphacyayy.jpg

(Expresso Coffee)

A escape, pure pleasure in the form of a cup filled with small aromatic sip's.

AMBITION

clock_zpslrlnea41.jpg

(Pocket Clock)

My life's ambition.. to tame time, make the working a hour last one microsecond and the a second with family and friends last a lifetime.

Longing

[attachment=4622:IMG_1182.JPG]

Just how long have you been waiting for that one last sip?...

Loneliness

[attachment=4623:IMG_1183.JPG]

Each of us is alone in their own pot of earth... but with no other pots around, who will catch our leaves when they fall?

Insecurity

[attachment=4624:IMG_1184.JPG]

When your own face haunts you and grasps at you from each reflection...

Peace

[attachment=4625:IMG_1185.JPG]

Take a sip. Lie to yourself that it will all pass. Bask in the warm aroma and wish you never have to take that one last sip.

HOPE  // This is where I put my world design for something I am creating. When I look at it, I am reminded that I could still do something useful and worthwhile yet. It's the only thing holding me together most of the time.

notebook.jpg

THANKFULNESS // At one point, I had to give up having a car, as I couldn't afford it. When I got my new job, public transport was not an option as it doesn't go there. My Mum and step dad went out to find a super cheap car that wouldn't die on me, and here I am with this.

car%20key.jpg

FEAR // When I was a kid, I built a snowman. I imbued it with character. Before the thaw came, I asked my Dad if I should knock it down, or let it melt. He said I should do as I pleased. I knocked it down. Then cried for an hour. If only I had learned my lesson with a snowman. I worry that I won't be able to stop destroying things I love before the thaw comes.

snowman.jpg

PRIDE // Quite a while ago now, I took a 50% pay cut to go into a job, ANY job. I couldn't afford my bills even then, and I hated the job. I didn't give up though. It gave me anxiety and panic attacks, I spent my nights wondering what the point in life was, I got yelled at all day and pressured to death... but I didn't give up. Now, I am nearly back to where I was, not quite, but almost, and I'm in a nice job and can afford my bills.

IDpass.jpg

[attachment=4635:IMG_20150516_151205.jpg]

REMEBERING - Because its a symbolized that she/he is not forgotten. Wherever he may be because you always writing her. You always made me feel that my value to you and your own.

[attachment=4636:IMG_20150516_151240.jpg]

WELCOME - Whatever happens inside and outside. Always free to enter the new path to take. Anything of what you are always free to come in.

[attachment=4637:IMG_20150516_151254.jpg]

FRIENDSHIP- You have to play to get his confidence and recognize him thoroughly. You need to learn how to communicate with others friends and you need to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been more than a week, any updates?

Aethon hasn't logged in for a week now.

Even though I'm not a participant, I'm getting a bad feeling. Even more so, because it is a WP quest.

Edited by DARK DEMON

Sorry! I've been bogged under with finishing Uni deadlines and then preparing to come home! (Takes a lot more prep than you'd think! :() Which is part of the reason I tried to finish early! :P

All judges have posted their scores and I am doing mine now! This should be ready either today or tomorrow the latest!

Again, apologies to those that have been waiting! :)

All judges were asked to judge on the criterias below.

• Creativity - 5 Points max
  • Uniqueness - 5 Points max
  • Connection - 10 Points max
  • Drawing Skill - 10 Points max

Below are the results. (Judges scorings will remain anonymous unless they wish to diverge the information themselves.)

Vladan.

Creativity- 15/15

Uniqueness- 15/15

Connection- 29/30

Drawing skill- 21/30

Total = 80/90 + 9 popularity = 89 points

Assira the black

Creativity- 8/15

Uniqueness- 10/15

Connection- 25/30

Drawing skill- 15/30

Total = 58/90 + 2 popularity = 60 points

DarkRaptor

Creativity- 15/15

Uniqueness- 14/15

Connection- 29/30

Drawing skill- 17/30

Total = 75/90 + 7 popularity = 82 points

Aeoshattr

Creativity- 14/15

Uniqueness- 12/15

Connection- 27/30

Drawing skill- 22/30

Total = 75/90 + 8 popularity = 83 points

(Zl-eye-f)-nea

Creativity- 15/15

Uniqueness- 15/15

Connection- 30/30

Drawing skill- 15/30

Total = 75/90 + 6 popularity = 81 points

Positions are:

1st - Vladan

2nd- Aeoshattr

3rd- DarkRaptor

4th- Zleiphneir

5th- Assira the Black

To clarify about Eagle Eye: EE failed to meet the quest requirements in a few areas (number of emotions & some not being an actual emotion.)

Congratulations to all the winners!

Please give the sponsors of your prizes a nudge so that they may reward you!

Thanks for taking part and sorry for the delays! :D

Edited by Aethon

• Root Admin

Congratulations to all the winners!

Please give the sponsors of your prizes a nudge so that they may reward you!

Thanks for taking part and sorry for the delays! :D

>>*Sasha Lilias* - Imperial Aramor (3rd)

I would assume since sasha has given many of her creatures to you, you would be sponsoring that one?

-----

Also, it is customary for the quest creator to organise distribution of prizes and not telling their quest winners to go find who they need to...

>>*Sasha Lilias* - Imperial Aramor (3rd)

I would assume since sasha has given many of her creatures to you, you would be sponsoring that one?

-----

Also, it is customary for the quest creator to organise distribution of prizes and not telling their quest winners to go find who they need to...

Yes that would be correct! :)

As for distribution, of course I will also be letting the sponsors know - but should the winner see the sponsor before I do/send them a message, then they can of course give them a nudge towards this topic if needed. :)

I said this as I can't guarantee 100% activity for the next few days, so rather than people waiting on me again they can just carry on!

Edited by Aethon

Oh!!! I was worried that this contest has expired....and I'm in the period of university exams too..... I'm glad I still managed to win it!
Thank you all!
Congrats to the other winners too! That was fun :)

Edited by vladan