The Dead Tree Lives

Okay, so has anyone else seen this happen? (see picture)

The tree on the path of lonliness is/was playing flute music and growing these multicolored leaves, which would blow off and regenerate. It's quite pretty, but I don't have a clue what it means. Any theories or does anyone actually know?

post-1954-1215201165_thumb.jpg

Hmmm....it looks kind of photoshop.

lol :) so skeptical. But I did think that maybe the leaves should only be gold, you know, to keep in magicduel's theme.

I'd prefer to believe that it really did happen >:)

Ah i couldn't reply normally cause of a bug I sent Manu but here I am =D I think youre 'The Chosen One' Though I did see Thansia, Priestess Of Nature say hello to it shortly before you came along. Maybe shes responsible?

the tree does that, its not photoshop trick ..just letting you know, dont ask me more

Good to have the confirmation that I'm neither a liar or crazy (at least in this instance :) )

Since we can't ask Manu, does anyone else have any insight?

@dst, if you look at the player list, you're online in the pic at that time lol, so you shouldnt be so jealous

i dont know the reason behind it, just that certain players have the ability to acitvate it to get it to do that, i believe Thanasia is one of them, Manu did a test of it a bit back, everyone got summoned to that area for some reason while he was testing it, to check server load effects on it or something maybe

I saw it also in the end. When Glor* took the snapshot I could not see it. But after that I did. So...I'm not jealouse anymore. And now I'm a true believer also. :)

• 2 months later...