Crown

Pipstickz

• Root Admin
On 6/24/2018 at 7:02 PM, Pipstickz said:

which I'm sure you will considering you seem to enjoy bullying me lately, then I will think on it and give you a new name once I've come up with it.

21 hours ago, Pipstickz said:

However it is my high suspicion that Chewett would do anything within his considerable power to keep the crown from me, and so I suspect I won't be reaching it until he's gone.

Since you appear to be quite insistent in your complaints I should probably address this. For the record I have not considered anyone for LoTE king, It is currently Mur's domain assigning the points. If at any time I feel interested in attempting to organise such a thing all candidates will be informed (including you).

Considering (based on a poll currently running) no east citizen has said they support you (all people going for no king, or another player) have you considered it's possibly not me stopping you becoming King? You don't even need Mur or I to make you king if you get the players support. As Azull said:

On 6/23/2018 at 12:45 PM, Azull said:

Rulership I took on my own Pip. He merely gave me a crown after. Perhaps there's a lesson there for you?

If I were you pip I would spend more time with the east citizens working out why none of them are supporting you and less time attempting to make defamatory comments.

Best of luck

11 hours ago, Chewett said:

Considering (based on a poll currently running) no east citizen has said they support you (all people going for no king, or another player)

Because voting worked so well the last eight or so times, let's try it again.

By the way, defamation requires that the idea being spread is false, by my understanding. "...you seem to..." and "...my high suspicion..." imply the statements following those qualifiers are my opinion, and therefore should not fall under defamation. I rest my case.

Ah how ironic! I might use your accusation of defamation as an example of proper defamation: as it's not true, you've stated it as fact and it could reasonably be seen to do damage to my reputation. However, I don't care to invoke laws that aren't on the restrictions page so this was for educational purposes only (as educational as I might be, considering I'm no expert of course, I'm sure someone who cares a lot more will come along) and to 'put to bed' your accusation of course.

Edited by Pipstickz

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 7:24 AM, Mallos said:

As an Easterner, I would expect 3 to 4 points to earn the crown, I question why you would intend for 8 points. I only see one here that is worthy of a point in my eyes and it's not this one:

2. Having a plan to protect the herbs in the East (before Eon got his crown point for copying me, I should note)

What's your plan?

3 to 4 being because all the other ppl have up to 2? and they never got the crown, so i try to logically guess 3 or maybe 4 is more suitable

and it was your Kdoc you know >.<

I wonder if Sunfire has any right to any points by now??

Edited by Mallos