Crown

Pipstickz

1 hour ago, Nimrodel said:

A king whom the game doesn't even recognise as a citizen of the east. Now where's the fun in that...

In an entirely RLme way for a moment...where's the fun in a (barely, since Sunfire's still piggybacking on someone else's claim[<---this part's in character]) binary choice where everyone's already made up their mind? Where's the magic in that? Just a thought

9 hours ago, Pipstickz said:

In an entirely RLme way for a moment...where's the fun in a (barely, since Sunfire's still piggybacking on someone else's claim[<---this part's in character]) binary choice where everyone's already made up their mind? Where's the magic in that? Just a thought

A certain population of citizens of the east do recognise him as king. And it was a hand me down from the previous king. Whom a lot of people recognised as king as well. I think that's enough magic for me. Piggyback or not.

6 hours ago, Pipstickz said:

it was a hand me down

Sooooooooo? I fail to see your point as Majority of the MD kingships were handme downs with support from a certain percentage of citizens... you never seemed to have had any issues with those? Just this one because you want to claim kingship out of the blue? Also you fail to take into account the part 'certain population of citizens of the east do recognise him as king'. Jeez Pip. Make your claim stronger. If you want to fight for the Kingship, lay out a concrete plan, explain each and every citizen what you want to do with the land once you become the king, get their support and vote and Work your way politically. Sunfire is atleast trying. All you seem to be doing at the moment is create a propaganda as to why he should not be king where you should be talking about why YOU SHOULD BE king. What you have posted in the forum sounds like a bunch of BS and that would never give you my support. At the moment, all you sound like is a bunch of empty threats and empty claims, like a bag of lays. 10% chips. 90% Gas.

Reality can be simplified down to one simple word. Perspective.

Pip is a worthier King for the Tribunal in many eyes, and the other side of that coin is just as true for Sun.

Reality is also not set in stone. Everything you believe to be true now could all change within the very next second.

Who's to say anyone's excluded?

I'm a Golemian at heart, and as long as Alyon will continue to support my Adventure, im a Fraternity member as well regardless of whether I'm alive or dead.

If Pip is an Easterner at heart, I consider him a valid candidate for the role of Tribunal King under any circumstances.

What we are physically has it's limits. What we are internally is limitless.

The Glorious East does not heed the opinions of The Great Unwashed (non-citizens). Furthermore, I personally am offended they would even consider thinking of posting their opinion in the forum, much less putting a claim in on the crown of His Majesty Sunfire, First of His Name, Emperor of the East, Unofficial Emperor of The North, West And South. I find the fact this topic is still open deeply offensive. Cease your heresy!

1 hour ago, Ledah said:

The Glorious East does not heed the opinions of The Great Unwashed (non-citizens). Furthermore, I personally am offended they would even consider thinking of posting their opinion in the forum, much less putting a claim in on the crown of His Majesty Sunfire, First of His Name, Emperor of the East, Unofficial Emperor of The North, West And South. I find the fact this topic is still open deeply offensive. Cease your heresy!

I opened this topic before Sunfire was even in consideration, which is just another reason his claim is so spectacularly weak.

But yes I agree these unwashed fools (spam) should leave my topic.

Edited by Pipstickz

14 hours ago, Pipstickz said:

I opened this topic before Sunfire was even in consideration, which is just another reason his claim is so spectacularly weak.

And when you've "noticed" that someone else was "elected" .. you thought that you "raised hand" first and you should have been picked first ?
Are we at school ? Are you a child ? if so ... then you should behave and listen, if not  ... you should know better.

2 hours ago, No one said:

And when you've "noticed" that someone else was "elected" .. you thought that you "raised hand" first and you should have been picked first ?
Are we at school ? Are you a child ? if so ... then you should behave and listen, if not  ... you should know better.

What age do we have to be to hold a conversation while also showing the opposing party respect?

Or does that not tie with age in your eyes? How hard is it to speak without attempting to offend?

3 hours ago, No one said:

Did I say I thought Sunfire should be removed from consideration? Nice strawman, fool.

16 minutes ago, Azull said:

Pot, kettle, black.

We're all hypocrites here, Azull, welcome to the family. Come with a better argument if you'd like to refute his point.

20 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:

What age do we have to be to hold a conversation while also showing the opposing party respect?

Well .. I am respectful in all my posts ... or at least I try , but again :) you missed the point.

It is not a matter of level of respect but of level of understanding.

In other words : a matter of perspective, language and experience or (still respectful but a bit offensive as is in a childish wording) a matter of IQ.

If one behaves like a child and (understands and) responds like a child ... there are only 2 case :  either that person is a child or an almost senile old man ... the other option is an insult which we'll not consider it.

As for the requested respect ... well ... respect needs to be earned ... or at least maintained.

• 1 month later...

1. Claiming my crown (here on the forum as well as in-game, though I doubt anybody noticed or paid attention to the in-game part, as with most things I do. To remind folks who might have noticed: "Pathway to Pips Palace") and having more +rep than -rep on my initial crown claim

2. Having a plan to protect the herbs in the East (before Eon got his crown point for copying me, I should note)

3. My Kdoc and other pages researching the East. Realizing the MBTB Confluence

4. Having taken a seed from each of the four Mainlands and planted it within myself, through Pip and Lordy (stole/destroyed alliances respectively)

4.5. Also being the first to destroy Necrovion, even though dst was given undue credit for it. Muratus' hopefulness to avoid this outcome was shown when he gave Azull rulership to that land after it was first emptied by myself in the form of Lord Pip, under my leader's direction

5. Outdoing dst and Eon, two of the most successful villains in MD history (when Eon took Guerilla [and then apparently accidentally traded his points for a Mansion, though that might be hearsay], essentially forfeiting his claim), as well as when I intentionally abdicated the option of adopting Granos' legacy as my own, which I could've done rather easily at one point

6. Choosing and adopting my title and role as King: Feral Queen of the East

7. Having reached the Throne Hall through my own loyalty and volition (back before the AP cost was raised that is, I'm nonetheless still working on returning as are some copycats)

8. Performing admirably for my King (in taking TW) and staying loyal to the East even after losing my badge (referring to SoS, I consider TK to have been an administrative role and apart from this) and citizenship, despite my opportunities, wanderlust and, more recently, extensive derision from those who wish to hold their privilege above my head and look down their noses at me for "doing nothing" among other things

9. Being a friend to even those who I've wronged and those who have wronged me, and especially those who I know nothing of (altogether something, to my knowledge, nobody else in MD has ever accomplished without promptly leaving afterwards)

10. Judging Zleip and his Established Housing for being inactive and careless (I noticed a Gateway newb [or alt, I don't think I've seen that account again since] had depleted Bob's lumber so I proceeded to deplete the resin. If Lin hadn't come along and debated at length I would've actually depleted, but instead I left it at 5/20)

These are my 'crown points'. I only intended eight but I ended with ten (point five). I refuse to take them, in grovelling, to Muratus to hope that they be accepted. I know my destiny as it was set out by me and my progenitors which include Muratus himself, by my opinion.

If you must know: My original intent was to claim rulership of even the Dominion, and then settle for just the Tribunal once Muratus pushed back as I expected he might. It seems that tactic was too advanced for Muratus to realize and respond to, and so here I am.

1 hour ago, Pipstickz said:

when he gave Azull rulership

Rulership I took on my own Pip. He merely gave me a crown after. Perhaps there's a lesson there for you?

And since you keep claiming points for things not really related to your stated goal, let me point out the following. You were not there when the "Deep East" was opened. I know because I was. And so was Sunfire.

As an Easterner, I would expect 3 to 4 points to earn the crown, I question why you would intend for 8 points. I only see one here that is worthy of a point in my eyes and it's not this one:

2. Having a plan to protect the herbs in the East (before Eon got his crown point for copying me, I should note)

What's your plan?