Crown

Pipstickz

Fear not citizens of the East, I am still your supreme ruler as well.  I now rule both lands until further notice.

I claim the Tribunal Crown (not that Eon even had it in the first place, but I'll use him in this case to give more perceived strength to my claim), seeing as you can't be a citizen of two lands, and you can't rule a land you aren't a citizen of.

My first move as king (not that I am, yet, I'm only pretending at the moment) is to consider this issue on hold pending decision by a higher power, and until I am accepted as king and given my citizenship, I will act as a citizen of No Man's Land.

My second move as a king is to demand that all other kings step down if they so wish (because there are kings who are kings for the sake of there being a king), and restructure their lands as they and their citizens see fit. If a conclusion cannot be reached in a timely matter, then I will become involved and mediate the process.

My third move as king is to laugh in the face of Eon and hope that he stops me, because I don't really enjoy the responsibility of kingship, but I can't pass up the opportunity to outdo such a successful villain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a demon too. Thanks for your help, dst!

Edited by Pipstickz

You two are just fools after points, I don't need any points. My influence on dst is only clear to her, and whether or not she reveals it to the public is her choice, I don't care. However, it's because of my influence on her and everybody else I've been speaking with recently that I deserve the crown, and you two can have all the points you want.

Excuse me, but I fail to see connection regarding how does "having influence over dst" give you east crown. Care to elaborate?

It seems pointless to me to make public posts about something that nobody knows what's it about except few people involved. I've no clue what the first post is about, even less the following ones. All I see is some claim for crown based on.... what exactly; and because of... again what exactly? Really what's going on?

Excuse me, but I fail to see connection regarding how does "having influence over dst" give you east crown. Care to elaborate?

It seems pointless to me to make public posts about something that nobody knows what's it about except few people involved. I've no clue what the first post is about, even less the following ones. All I see is some claim for crown based on.... what exactly; and because of... again what exactly? Really what's going on?

Basically if you control the puppet master, you control the puppets :)

Pip,

I see a few things in your request.

You don't see your place. If Eon is not present ... do you think/see any lack of its influence or lack of representation ? I think that all you see is No one.

Also, this request seems like a request to get yourself dead. Is that what you wish for this Murmass ?

And this ...

My influence on dst is only clear to her, and whether or not she reveals it to the public is her choice, I don't care. However, it's because of my influence on her and everybody else I've been speaking with recently that I deserve the crown, and you two can have all the points you want.

is both absurd and not true.

Everybody knows that Eon is the King of East (crowned or not).

All easterners know there is just one King.

So, we need to remind everybody that truthfully there is just one King and its name is Eon. Remember that.

My first move as king (not that I am, yet, I'm only pretending at the moment) is to consider this issue on hold pending decision by a higher power, and until I am accepted as king and given my citizenship, I will act as a citizen of No Man's Land.

How can you expect others to see you as a "King", or say you are "claiming the crown", when you yourself openly accept that you are only "pretending" and will wait until you are "accepted"?

As far as I'm aware Eon declared himself king, as did a few I think.

Currently it looks like:

You - "Can I be the king?" and "Will you accept me?"

Eon -" I am the King." and "You WILL accept me."

Now, you both have the right idea...you just need to combine the two.

You must state you are the king but you must also ask for acceptance and state why you think so; without the backing of your fellow citizens, your "fight" for the crown will continue to be nothing more than a joke and will never come into fruition.

Set your roots, find why you are the king, gather a following and act like a land with structure and dignity, not internal fights and feuds.

Hope is all you can do since other than trolling you cannot do anything else.

No pip, I will not make a star out of you. If I will post on the blog about you is to reveal the fact that you're a traitor and an envious person ready to do anything for a piece of the glory. I am pretty sure your Necro friends and others will find it very interesting.

If you can't connect the dots, not my problem, ask around to figure it out.

As I said, pointless to put your stuff in public expecting that if public knows about it, it would help you somehow, yet you don't explain anything. From my perspective you are just throwing red herrings in here.

• 2 years later...

For posterity's sake on this most momentous day (why momentous? Figure out yourself!)

For those who are still confused after these years...how do they call it, retrocausality?

Scanning through this topic...did anybody have the courage to say, in these or similar words, "No Pip, you are not king!"...closest anyone came was No one, repeating his same old song, too bad it's outdated:

On 12/6/2015 at 12:48 PM, No one said:

Everybody knows that Eon is the King of East (crowned or not).

All easterners know there is just one King.

So, we need to remind everybody that truthfully there is just one King and its name is Eon. Remember that.

@Pipstickz, is there a point to your post ?

Also, you have to remember that if one is recognized as a king, then he is a king and although you can call yourself "a king" ... without others recognizing that ... you are only king to yourself or a king's fool a.k.a. a jester.

Be careful what you wish for.