Donations

Eara Meraia

As many of you know Treasure Keepers are an alliance with a mission to help those of you who like making quests but are short on rewards for them. We have been reviewing dosens of quests sponsoring rewards questmakers wished to have or rewards we found appropriate.

We used ressources of MD treasury for this purpose.

Every once in a while people were willing to donate to MD treasury and gave us coins, creatures, spellstones and other items for the good cause, for them to be used as quest rewards. All those players received our gratitude. But today I am starting this topic where I (and other TKs) will make a list of TK donations and people who is making them. If some of you will wish to not reveal their name, they will be documented as anonymous benefactor.

Why to do this? Many reasons.

1) I think realm must know its heroes

2) For transparency

3) As a reminder that people are more often capable of generous deeds then we think they are.

4) Who knows what else ;)

and so it starts.

1)

Donation 3 sc

Received from: blackshade rider,

Cause: 1/3 share of his heat solidifier rental fee

Edited by Eara Meraia

Actually the list of donations should start from leashes :P

It should but its already happened. I think the TK's are keeping a record from now and to when ever. Granted the TK's did receive a lot of donations from the slave auction , but it did happen in the past. This is now 

(not trying to be rude in anyway :)  )

Actually the list of donations should start from leashes :P

First. There always has to be a start somewhere. And the start is where it is now. There are people who donated things recently (far later than last slave auction) but they are not here, because I did not come to the idea back then, but now. We will all have accept that. I have not been in TK from the start so I do not know who donated what and when. Enlist half people and forget about other half is absolutely bad taste.

Second. Donations enlisted here will be those made out of free will, not the tax donations, like in case of slave auction. People who donate more than the tax says will probably be mentioned here as well.

First. There always has to be a start somewhere. And the start is where it is now. There are people who donated things recently (far later than last slave auction) but they are not here, because I did not come to the idea back then, but now. We will all have accept that. I have not been in TK from the start so I do not know who donated what and when. Enlist half people and forget about other half is absolutely bad taste.

Second. Donations enlisted here will be those made out of free will, not the tax donations, like in case of slave auction. People who donate more than the tax says will probably be mentioned here as well.

There were people who donated more than the taxes in the slave auction you know :p

But that's that. A fresh ledger sounds OK too :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5)

Donation 3 sc

Received from: blackshade rider,

Cause: 1/3 share of his heat solidifier rental fee

6)

Donation 18 gc

Received from: lashtal

Cause: 98% of the auction share (creature ID 22)

Edited by Eara Meraia
changed 100% to 98% as I forgot 5 sc lash kept from the auction

• Root Admin

donations...sounds fun, i would like to behave like a non-god player on this occasion and donate something to the TK (as opposed from replenishing their reward stock officially). I do not know what yet, but i want to clean up my inventory of certain things that i no longer have a use for but might be quite valuable. to make my life easier (has nothng to do with "attitude", i will do so when i see Eara in-game (will jump to her to make it easy, but what i will donate i will decide on the spot). this is a donation to a stock refill..and you can do as you wish with what i will give away, including to keep for your personal use and pleasure, its a gift. (if you see me online Eara pls remind me, i might be focused on other thigns and forget)

wow! great news. I will hunt you online one day and then we will find some interesting use for your things.

Thanks again for everyone supporting us. It is not even about the amount of donation but more about the attitude and open heart to share.

7)

Donation

Black rose
History of the Elucubration Creature
Heart in a Box
Blue hexagon
Acousticremains stone (TK edition)
Acousticremains stone (TK edition)
Weaken stone
20 Silver Note
Muratus's engraved ring
Bottle of Bushies Wine
Tequila Cocktail
Drop of blood

Cause -

Received from: Muratus del Mur

8)

Donation

9th edition anniversary aramor

Received from: Eara Meraia

Cause: -

10)

Donation

Death Fenth

Received from: Aethon

Cause: "Because it's important the TK stay in touch with, and above, what the current market wants/the current desired creature".

Edited by Eara Meraia

• 4 weeks later...

16) BMMO Spellstones (over 10 various stones)

Received from lashtal

Cause: not defined

17) Archer creature totem

Received from Aeoshattr

Cause: not defined

Thanks for your donations guys! You are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Even though I have been relatively inactive recently, people manage to find me and donate stuff. Respect! Our 2 new heroes are AmberRune and Aethon:

21) Amberrune donated:

- 12 gold, 65 silver coins, 8 various spellstones and 12 common items.

22) Aethon donated: 32 gold coins, 5 silver coins from an auction and 4 black and white eculubrations

May generous deeds never be forgotten!