Revive elixir Auction

Blackshade Rider

Hello All

I am Auctioning of my 1 use revive elixir. No point in wasting it right now.  I hold the right to cancel at any moment if i dont get the price i want or offer i feel is fair. 

The auction will go till i end it. Ill end when i find what im looking for.

ITEM FOR BID

Single Use revive elixir 

Minimum starting bid is 5 gold. Enjoy

On 12/12/2016 at 11:53 AM, blackrider said:

I hold the right to cancel at any moment

And to Sunfires comment, I quote this. He stated in the original post he has the right to cancel at any time. Either accept it or complain to the proper authorities if you're truly outraged.

Either state what you want or dont state anything at all...

It seems like he just withdraw because of the persons involved since they bid the minimum offer

If he wanted more he shouldve picked a different preference

Im not an involved party so i wont officially complain, just voicing my oppinion

16 minutes ago, Sunfire said:

It seems like he just withdraw because of the persons involved since they bid the minimum offer

Im not an involved party so i wont officially complain

Well that's priceless. Now assuming you have no facts to prove your theory, I assume your unofficial complaint ends here. Thank you for keeping us all updated on your personal viewpoints. Truly appreciated and duly noted.

Rider canceled this auction, so it can be locked now.

Edited by Fang Archbane

1 hour ago, Sunfire said:

Im not an involved party so i wont officially complain, just voicing my oppinion

For some one who wasnt a bidding party your sure making alot of complaints. I said i can cancel at any time. my choice. 

56 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

Rider canceled this auction, so it can be locked now.

I agree with this. Thanks

Um, hang on a sec. You started a bid and set a minimum price? The whole point of bidding is for the seller to make a profit and he buyer try to make one as well. There's no point calling it a bid and placing a 5 minimum if you're expecting 20gc or a shade, or something?

I'm not querying your right to cancel, but it just seems a bit pointless making an auction and then ending it only a day or two later?

33 minutes ago, Aethon said:

I'm not querying your right to cancel, but it just seems a bit pointless making an auction and then ending it only a day or two later?

I decided to keep them for other uses. Did you read that part? It wasnt about the money. And again your not a bidding party. If either one of THE BIDDING PARTIES NOT NON BIDDING PARTIES have a problem they should had said. I Dont honestly care if there feelings were hurt about it or not. They are mine. And yes i set a min bid of 5 gold. yes sure its a fair deal, but i waited and waited and then i found a better use for it than selling it. SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM <<<<<<<OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER there a thing called Ignore button. If you dont like it, well oh well